Sign in to follow this  
steveo50

onlinecarstereo....

dont order anything from them...i ordered an amp from them for my highs. it has been about 5 days, yet to ship it. i called to see whats up, guy said it was on back order and said it will be there on wed.i said thats cool no rush. they send me an e-mail that said my order was canceled i started to look for another amp. then they said o my order was reactivated.... sooo wtf dude!

Edited by steveo50

That's annoying but if you didn't cancel that happens with most websites. They are a great vendor. Chalk it up to an error. At least they answered the phone.

yea, they did answer the phone. the guy had an attitude at first but i was nice friendly and casual so he dropped the attitude pretty fast.

yea, they did answer the phone. the guy had an attitude at first but i was nice friendly and casual so he dropped the attitude pretty fast.

I'm sure they get a bunch of retards calling in about how their Boss amp blew up. :suicide-santa:

Lol I'm sure they do lol have you read reviews for stuff on sonic lol omg some are just stupid!

Must have made a purchase on something that is popular and sold out rather quickly with the holiday sales going on, as long as you get answers to questions you have then you should be good to go. When they don't answer the phone or questions is when it can become a problem.

This is not the first OCS review of less then positive in nature.

They have always been really slow for me. I have always recieved the product in perfect condition. I have had better luck with Sonic Electronix. I don't shop at those stores anymore, just the SSA store now!

x2, there was a thread about it a while back. I had the same thing happen with them and just dont shop at OCS anymore.

x2, there was a thread about it a while back. I had the same thing happen with them and just dont shop at OCS anymore.

I also saw a few things about DealerCostCarAudio being the same place, just different domain.

I also saw a few things about DealerCostCarAudio being the same place, just different domain.

I heard the same thing, guessing thats why they dont know whats in stock and whats not.

yea well i have an update they put my money back in my account and im canceling my order tomorrow. its been a week my built to order sub was made and made it to the shop in less time then this...id love to buy the ia amp but i dont have the cash for that sorry ssa.

that's just sad. One of the reasons I have an internet connection is to get better service at places like ssa, not worse.

not surprised though.

glad it was all resolved but I've yet to have issues, just a little slow on shipping...

I placed an order with them on Monday, received yesterday and installed today. Four days from ordering to listening isn't bad imo.

well im the kinda guy that has bad luck... f my life lol

Edited by steveo50

Lulz

That's usually me. :suicide-santa:

If you type in resellers review on google and type in onlinecarstereo it will show that the site is full of con artists. I would stay away from them if I were you bro.

If you type in resellers review on google and type in onlinecarstereo it will show that the site is full of con artists. I would stay away from them if I were you bro.

I second the motion.

We used to deal with them for some big name product distribution.  Wow, did they not have it together.

If you ever need to buy anything just purchase from the SSA store smile.png

:) :)