lamchop_8

Sign the Petition!!

LOL, I play COD on PS3 every now and then. I'm also from STL, but moved to OKC. I still go back to STL for various visits and to see family.

As a side note I have been very active with local members in the OK government about this. Even had a few meets a week or so ago. In some cases a simple explanation of what will really be lost goes a long way with some. Google would be a large loss as would sites like craigslist.org and far more others.

It would directly affect my business as many others out there. Personally after some of the talks I had with various individuals, I do not for see this getting to far. Several people in "key positions" have strong ties to companies that would have a direct and immediate negative affect.

Ok. thanks for info! :fing34: I miss COD. I had 2 original 60gb Playstation 3's with 500gb hard drives and they both failed from YLOD :( My 2nd 1 just died 2 weeks ago. Sad sad day! and my mw3 is stuck in it! :(

I signed it. If this thing passes I'm moving to Canada

that wont solve it... any company that is based in the US will suffer. so no matter where you live in the world if the site you want to look at is based in the US. your fucked.

police state cocksuckers.

Either way we'll still have COD! PS3 :ak2::suicide-santa:

:snipersmilie::wackit2::biggun:

until the government says that those are not longer valid for us to enjoy either...

Shidddddddddddddd! I wish they would! Its gon b some real Warfare goin on and it will be targeted at them! I mean that! & Im sure others are with me. They got sum nerve THINKIN they can do what they want and fuck up our shit. This is the beginning of the year. I guess those people were right about 2012! What is this world coming to? Government trying to take shit over and all these shipwrecks happening lately etc. What next? I dont even wanna know

We had all better hope SOPA/PIPA doesn't pass because I know for damned sure this forum will be gone in a heartbeat

*stares at the IHoP thread*

Yep & others.

I've tried signing it but keep getting an error. :suicide-santa:

Edit: Tried going directly to my representatives site and it won't load. I wonder if they've received so much traffic that it's crashed?

That would be good if that's the reason that means everyone is working together to stop this before it happens :woot:

hey i live in Canada and I couldn't sign up is there anything else I can do to help or show support?

hey i live in Canada and I couldn't sign up is there anything else I can do to help or show support?

I cant find any other sites right now. U might have to call a local representatives. I will continue to look. Thank u so much 4 your concern :fing34:

I cant find any other sites right now. U might have to call a local representatives. I will continue to look. Thank u so much 4 your concern :fing34:

Yes I have been looking for most of the morning and I haven't come across anything, so I thought I would ask.

But i will give a local rep a call later on today and ask if he knows anything about it!

I have also found another video it is a bit long but i enjoyed it. The actual speech is about 30mins long and about 25mins worth of questions.

Signed. Shit pisses me off.

hey I just noticed that wikipedia is blacked out for 24hours!

hey I just noticed that wikipedia is blacked out for 24hours!

Yea it sucks. I seen some vids on youtube were people said you can get around it but I haven't tried

58bbd760-8217-4cb6-8cb6-1841078b7474.png

Fuck that I love my free downloads. Megaupload & Rapidshare are my friends, and I'm sure they're others people friends to.

Funny to hear that most if not all of the senators had websites with pictures that were pirated and not authorized from the person allowed for use, gotta love hypocrisy by law makers that now are running for cover and not wanting to sign that into law. :lol2:

I signed it. If this thing passes I'm moving to Canada

Let me get in on that ride. Shittttt.

Voted!