sundownz

NS-1s Are Here !

Again... these are all sold and accounted for. Watch out for next pre-order soon. Should be much faster this time as our rectifiers are in stock now.

We'll be testing them and shipping next week.

CIMG5834.JPG

CIMG5835.JPG

CIMG5836.JPG

CIMG5837.JPG

CIMG5838.JPG

CIMG5839.JPG

CIMG5840.JPG

CIMG5841.JPG

HOLY%20SHITBALLS.JPG?1311790721That is a thing of beauty!

A monster of an amplfier!

:drink40:

That thing is ridiculous.

Better believe I'm going to have to start putting some money aside!

Never seen a fan on a class d amp. I guess when you putting out as many watts as this monster you need all the air flow you can get

Never seen a fan on a class d amp. I guess when you putting out as many watts as this monster you need all the air flow you can get

Most Stetsom and SounDigital amps have them. Large amps need more cooling than an aluminum heatsink can offer.

I have often wondered how well those fans work if the amp doesn't have sufficient airflow across the bottom of it :ughdunno: Not too many people mount there amps on risers.

I have often wondered how well those fans work if the amp doesn't have sufficient airflow across the bottom of it :ughdunno: Not too many people mount there amps on risers.

The amp is raised up slightly at the base. Enough to get air in there.

Nice!!!

What was the final power for the ns1 at 1 ohm?

The 2nd run pre-order has started... the official thread will be up next week but we've already sold about 1/3rd of then run before even making the thread... so they'll go fast.

USA pre-sale is $1500 for end customers; e-mail me for ordering -- dealers / Team members can email me as well.

For those than can't make the 2nd run there shouldn't be as big of a gap from 2nd to 3rd run as there is from 1st to 2nd.

ETA is May-June on them... as always with pre-orders it is subject to unforeseen delays.

The 2nd run pre-order has started... the official thread will be up next week but we've already sold about 1/3rd of then run before even making the thread... so they'll go fast.

USA pre-sale is $1500 for end customers; e-mail me for ordering -- dealers / Team members can email me as well.

For those than can't make the 2nd run there shouldn't be as big of a gap from 2nd to 3rd run as there is from 1st to 2nd.

ETA is May-June on them... as always with pre-orders it is subject to unforeseen delays.

Jacob can you email us the info, i'll get this up on the shop :morepower1:

Thank you.

for the few of us who are not in the loop : what are the wrms ratings & dimensions of this long looking amp ?

for the few of us who are not in the loop : what are the wrms ratings & dimensions of this long looking amp ?

It is actually quite short for the power... around 2" bigger than most 5k amps.

We rate it 6500 RMS... it has clamped out close to this at ~10 volts. Check out the clamps posted by "Skillz"

The length is 29" long x 12 1/8" wide.

Jacob can you email us the info, i'll get this up on the shop :morepower1:

Thank you.

I'll have it up on the dealer cart next week.

fast response ftw

so its a rated 5000wrms @ 1ohm monoblock ?

We rate it 6500 RMS per my above post :drink40:

I simply compared length to a 5k amp -- as it's only about 2" longer than most amps rated for 5k -- making it about 3-4" shorter than most amps in it's actual clamped power class.

excuse me as im not on here much

ok i'm now seeing that thread u were referring to so im going to check that out now

excuse me as im not on here much

ok i'm now seeing that thread u were referring to so im going to check that out now

No problem. Our guys in Russia have done a large amount of testing on them -- you can feel free to ask Skillz about them as he is our Russian distributor and very knowledgeable on the amps.