Sign in to follow this  
pimpdaddy1787

newbie from maryland

Hello everyone. I am from southern maryland and love working on my truck. I work for a G.M. dealer so working on electrical and fixing vehicles (at work or home) is my thing. I love bumpin down the road and in my spare time i have a gas r/c boat i play with being as i also live on the water. My current project is my daily driver, a '98 s10 3 door. Currently it has 2 12" kicker cvx's, kicker zx500 amp (underpowered i know) and a kenwood headunit that is fully compatible with my Iphone. I have in my garage a saz2500 that is going in this month along with a powermaxx 220 amp alternator and some new batts (2). just have to get all the wire and connectors and fuses. Anywayz, enuff of me.. WUZZUP......

welcome sir!!!

Welcome : D

Welcome

Thanks a bunch. Hope to see y'all round sometime.

Welcome!!! :wavey5:

Welcome to SSA, I am in Maryland also. Up towards Hunt Valley if you know that part of the state well.

kinda, above b-more... when you look at map, the bottom point, about 10 miles from it is where im at, lol

:WELCOME: to the forum!!

Hey! I am new guy from Pennsylvania. Hope we will share experiences, information, ideas.

hi new here from ohio got 4 12in infinitys subs in 2 1.25 cu ft boxes and 2 kicker zr600 amps with a alpine cda-105 did a 141 spl in a caviler 90s model with big 3 upgrade stock alt now i got a zr2 s10 extcab with all the above in it plus big3 with 1/0 gauge and 1/0 gauge power wire stock alt for now gonna upgrade soon to 145amp alt so any idea what it will do in the s10 for spl ? sealed when i blow them im going to be looking for better subs for comp thanks