no_username

has a cop swerved you because of your subs?

bassahaulic's PP is...

PP can mean two things, one being PayPal, but for some odd reason. I don't think that's the "PP" you were referencing to.

I wasn't going to reply to this, as there are no words yet in creation to describe what spews forth from his keyboard. I literally picture a white boy, sagging pants, fake jewelry, and a "thug" accent smashing his face onto the keyboard. And then clicking "reply"

I was trying to get a chain going. I knew you would reply. Haha. I couldn't help it.

Yes you can bash all you want, but dont expect people to not come into a thread posted in an off topic open area, and not give you their responses, be it good or bad. And as for myself on the slang use in forums, it is hard to understand what exactly someone is saying, as we are all form different parts of the world. I say soda, you say coke type of deal. Then as far as saying cops are pigs, there are some that are pricks, but there are some that are cool. Alot of the time it will depend on what kind of attitude you give. Who knows you might live in an area where all cops dislike young kids, who knows! Doesnt mean they are all corrupt or doing illegal things. I have been pulled over before for loud music, and once i talked with them and gave them respect from the get go, they told me to keep it down and watch where i am at, but it could have gone either way, i just decided to give him the respect his position demanded, dont misunderstand me, i was being respectful to the actual person, just the postion of the person i was speaking with. It was something we learned well in the military, you dont automatically respsect the person, but you must respect the authoirty of the postition. I know this was a long post, i just wanted to get something off my chest as this post has gone on REALLY long!! Hope this helps at all as to why some people might have been bashing you.

I understand, but your theory should go foemr me to

We all grew up differently and should respect others opinions. Like

Yoilu havbt seen what ive seen, you havnt been where i been type of deal. Hey thats what glorifys uscas humans diversity and speech. I do understand this is off topic section and anything goes but in this thread all maturity was at minimum. :) my 2¢

whelyoi you haveoih to learn that thisy is the inteywatyb and no one gives a shit1y90y MY two Cnetos

Im not effected by anyonevon the internet. I hope that goes for everyone else here

Sticks and stones baby

If you have loud bass, you should know the laws in your area. I was a young adult at one time too, but I also understood to be respectful of others. If for example bass is my hobby, and my neighbors hobby is shitting his pants, I will gladly keep the beats down for him, and i'm sure he would do the same for me by not shitting in my face. Cops are just doing their jobs, and you have to respect that.

They got better things to do than swerving people over for cranking their system on hit

As long as your not in a housing community that is. Cops our tools. Unconstitutional, we can go at this still if you please :)

Just a little history/grammar lesson swerve on and swung on were started in Texas and the slang version means getting cut off by another driver, has nothing to do with getting pulled over.

I like feeding trolls, thats why i cross bridges.

We are going to have trolls this year in our haunt.

Im not effected by anyonevon the internet

I think you mean affected

troll.png

I ride and bump quite a bit, but its when Im on main streets in traffic, not in residential areas, or late at night on week nights. Ive never been pulled over for my bass, they did come to my house once after I had been making yt vids in the driveway, he was cool though so now, I talked to my neighbors and bump when there not home, and keep it turned down for the most part. Its better to keep your system low though in residential area's just to avoid being a nuisance

I actually hope that one day you rely on those same cops and they don't come save your ass because you're just some punk kid that thinks its cool to bash cops. Truth is plenty of them put their lives on the line so that we can live a safer life. Quit breaking the law and they will have no reason to swerve you.

You remind me of all those videos that people post of police brutality when in reality if they would have just kept there mouth shut and did what the officer told them to everyone could have carried on with their lives.

Tl:Dr. Quit breaking the law

Bah double post

Update is to blame!

I actually hope that one day you rely on those same cops and they don't come save your ass because you're just some punk kid that thinks its cool to bash cops. Truth is plenty of them put their lives on the line so that we can live a safer life. Quit breaking the law and they will have no reason to swerve you.

You remind me of all those videos that people post of police brutality when in reality if they would have just kept there mouth shut and did what the officer told them to everyone could have carried on with their lives.

Tl:Dr. Quit breaking the law

What law have i broke? Fuck dude i dont even have my subs installed. Before you open your fucking flapping jaw read the thread dipshit

Watch your type. I will swerve a hamma on yo ass in a minute yo!

I never said that. You've been quick to complain to other members to read what you've posted so go back and read what the fuck I posted. Once you do, if you still have problems understanding I will be delighted to help you.

You posted in the OT section, so it is fair game. There is no violation of the TOS. If there were, they would be taken care of.

Pretty clear to me jon.gif

You posted in the OT section, so it is fair game. There is no violation of the TOS. If there were, they would be taken care of.

Pretty clear to me jon.gif

Apparently not. That was in response to another member stating he was surprised the thread was not closed already. I stated it was in OT, so no reason to close it and there have been NO VIOLATIONS of the TOS. I did not say there are no TOS in OT. So now you can take that finger your waving, pull that corn cob out of your ass and stick your fist up there. When you are done with that, pull the fist out and shove your dumb ass head back up there. And then take your illiterate ass back to school and take some reading and comprehension classes, along with ENGLISH. When you have completed that, if it's even possible for you to accomplish, tell your mother we all said thank you for the laugh.

By the way, I see all reported content. Interesting how you can talk shit and disrespect people, but when someone does it to you, you cry and report the post. There's an old saying, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

By the way, I see all reported content. Interesting how you can talk shit and disrespect people, but when someone does it to you, you cry and report the post. There's an old saying, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

I know you can, ive been a mod before. I can handel the heat. But your a mod here, im not. I think you should be held to a higher standard.

If you got beef pm me. Im done

I likes the heat :)

My coffee in the morning is my system, but I jam it on the interstate, and I keep my windows up around populated areas. This thread is full of lulz. Too much reading though. I was expecting more one liners

I know you can, ive been a mod before. I can handel the heat. But your a mod here, im not. I think you should be held to a higher standard.

If you got beef pm me. Im done

Everyone is held to the same standard, mod or not. It was not until I brought myself down to your level and spoke your "swag" that you understood me. Like I stated before. Do not cry about being hated, or disprespected, or any other bullshit, when you YOURSELF have been a culprit as well.

As for beef, really, I don't give a damn about you. You cause me no concern and not a moment of my thoughts. I pay you no mind. When you choose to be an ass to the other members, long standing, contributing members, then I get ugly as you have seen.

Now, I am done here. If anyone else wants to continue the fun, enjoy!