TexasZ7-1

Hey Guys! New member, have a question

Hi everyone. Im new to this board, but not new to car audio or car audio message boards. I have been a member on CarAudio.com since 2002 with a great reputation.

So I'd like to say Hi and hopefully I can contribute a little bit.

I am trying to sell two of my BNIB TC Sounds LMS-R 12's so that I can make my Pre-Order for the new SA-8 V2's.

My question is, how many post do I need to have in order to post my subs for sale? I looked on the For Sale section and did not see that there was a minimum posts amount to post in that forum. There simply is not a "Post New Topic" button in the For Sale Section for me.

Thanks guys!

WELCOME.gif to the forum!!!

To answer your question it's 25 posts. Won't take long to get there, lol.

Out of idle curiosity, why are you selling the TC Sounds for the SA-8's?

where in texas?

Welcome

What's up. TX repping.lol

Hi everyone. Im new to this board, but not new to car audio or car audio message boards. I have been a member on CarAudio.com since 2002 with a great reputation.

I am trying to sell two of my BNIB TC Sounds LMS-R 12's so that I can make my Pre-Order for the new SA-8 V2's.

My question is, how many post do I need to have in order to post my subs for sale? I looked on the For Sale section and did not see that there was a minimum posts amount to post in that forum. There simply is not a "Post New Topic" button in the For Sale Section for me.

Thanks guys!

:WELCOME: to SSA!

I think that the SA8 v2 pre order is closed though.

where in texas?

Allen.... (Dallas)

WELCOME.gif to the forum!!!

To answer your question it's 25 posts. Won't take long to get there, lol.

Out of idle curiosity, why are you selling the TC Sounds for the SA-8's?

I have ran 12's all my life. Im ready for something different. These subs are WAY too beefy to put in my Sierra pickup.

Thanks guys!

WELCOME.gif to SSA!

No way. This absolutely kills me right now. My entire stereo overhaul is being built around these subs right now. This screws up my plans so bad. Oh what am I going to do now!!!??? And yes, me whining right now is real lol

Thanks!

welcome and if you read a little more you may answer your own question

Sa8s won't fit under the seat without modifications. FYI

Which question is that?

Sa8s won't fit under the seat without modifications. FYI

Then how did I get two RE Audio SE 12's to fit under the seat of my truck with .83 cu ft of airspace under my seat?

But to go from what you said, I already fabricated and just mounted my T6 Aluminum square tube brackets to raise my seats 3". Im hoping to get 3 cuft of airspace after displacement when I am done. I will be doing a fiberglass bottom to curve to the uneven floor of my truck. They SA-8's will be facing forward, that is, if I can get the SA-8's within a reasonable time frame. If not, then I will just have to go for Type R 8's or something.

Which question is that?

in the for sale section it says the rules for selling stuff and even if you get to 25 today you still have to stick around before you can sell people are going to know your just here to sell since in other forums it didn't work for you and your trying your chances here just saying bro

Thanks guys!

WELCOME.gif to SSA!

No way. This absolutely kills me right now. My entire stereo overhaul is being built around these subs right now. This screws up my plans so bad. Oh what am I going to do now!!!??? And yes, me whining right now is real lol

We will have them in stock soon, and welcome to SSA.

All I said was the sa8s won't fit without mods. I don't care if your 12s fit. I've had many systems in my truck. You also won't get 3 cubes if ported

Ok, I have a question.

Since I am now out of luck on the Version 2 of the SA-8's and especially since I see them on the website for $185 each, these are out. I cant afford these.

What do you guys think about the Skar Audio VVX-8?

Im hoping to get roughly 3 cu ft of airspace in a ported box tuned to 30hz. Atleast I'd like to tune to 30 hz, What do these subs like?

Buy a tape measure and start measuring

All I said was the sa8s won't fit without mods. I don't care if your 12s fit. I've had many systems in my truck. You also won't get 3 cubes if ported

Did you not read my reply to you? Re read post 16 again.

yeah read my reply under that. You won't 3 cubes. Ever.

I did a 3 inch seat raise and I just did a mock up of my box and I got a little over 3.4 cu ft so Im not sure what you are talking about. There is a guy on the caraudio.com message board that got over 5 cu ft in his OBS Extended cab and is running quad RE SE 10's ported.

But thanks for the boast of confidence. I know you are the king when it comes to car audio and I respect your opinions, but I can't see why this isnt feasable with my seat raise and with my box design I have. Do you have your seats raised at all?

Edited by TexasZ-71

I did a 3 inch seat raise and I just did a mock up of my box and I got a little over 3.4 cu ft so Im not sure what you are talking about. There is a guy on the caraudio.com message board that got over 5 cu ft in his OBS Extended cab and is running quad RE SE 10's ported.

But thanks for the boast of confidence. I know you are the king when it comes to car audio and I respect your opinions, but I can't see why this isnt feasable with my seat raise and with my box design I have. Do you have your seats raised at all?

That is Steve Mead... Not Steve Meade of SMD.