MECHMAN

Eric is leaving Mechman!

Hello All-

I have made the decision to move back to California and my last day at Mechman will be Wednesday, May 9th.

All of your questions for sales, technical assistance or anything else can be answered by any of the other staff here at Mechman, and they will be present here on the forums just as I have been.

This has been a great experience, one that added much knowledge on top of my years of experience, and it is unfortunate that life has pulled me back to California. I am thankful for my time working here at Mechman, for the customers I have helped, and for the people I have met, and leave here with new friends, business associates and knowledge that I can share with the community in my future efforts.

I will not be competing with Mechman's business, I am not going out on my own in this market, but I do expect to maintain a presence in the car audio community in some aspect.

Michael, Josh and Matt will be here to help you with any of your needs, and my emails will be forwarded to them once I leave Mechman. If it's something that we were discussing before my departure they can pull up the conversations or even contact me if they need info.

Don't forget that we are doing a 10% off promo this month only AND we are giving away an alternator at the end of the month. See the threads on here for details.

Thanks to all of you who run Mechman Alternators and represent our brand.

-Eric.

good luck on all your future ventures, it was great meeting you and dealing with you on a daily basis.

Sad to see you go, but good luck!

As soon as it quits raining my video is coming.

Good luck Eric! Was happy to hang out at SBN. :)

damn! you were the one that i could get in touch with any time!!! :(

Good luck on your new adventure!!!

Sorry to see you leave Mechman, your knowledge and customer service was top notch!

Good luck in the future and don't be a stranger here at SSA!

I'll be back on here once the move is done, just under a personal SN. The guys here can take care of anything you all need, and if you want to talk to me I will have a SN set up here shortly.

This was a great experience and I hope that Mechman continues where I left off.

good luck bro!!!

Good luck with future endeavors

Good luck man. When I ordered my alt from you you were very helpful and responsive. Keep it up with whatever you do and you will do well. trink40.gif