Sign in to follow this  
linus73

ssa made my day!

Glad you are selling SSA subs. I wish you good luck and may your sales be high!

Awesome! Good luck!

Hope it works out ssa subs ftw!!!!!!

Edited by jyizzle1000

it will work out! thanks. people in chicago , mainly around me think kicker is the best, some have four 12's some four 15's. but when i turn on my 2 10" xcons they shut up quick! i did that with my orion line and it worked, just sold a pair of xtrpro12's today for 400,so selling ssa will be no problem, espically after they listen to the set of xcons in my lexus. orion sold thier line to md audio so i will drop them and pick up ssa, which in my opinion is 10x better and price is better too! i just dont like the shipping charges. imagine spending 3k on some subs and paying an outrageous shipping charge. aaron if you see this can u please tell me what is the shipping rate for 12 12"xcons shipped to 60647

Thanks for the positive words. As for the 12 subs, we will have to get a freight shipment worked up. Can you shoot us an email please.

this is great progress for SSA and obviously great for FI .... I know it will work out since the SSA lines are very solid performers for quality and reliability ... You better rep it right...

glad to hear it man! and be sure to say they are made in America! push the made in america! :) That should help out sales!! plus they are a hell of a sub, or so i hear :)

( i think all the SSA subs are made in America...)

HYFR!!! I would be interesting in doing the same here in TN. Word of mouth is the best way to advertise :)

Once they take a listen to your ride, for sure have a sell then.

i had a customer who wanted fouyr 12" l7's. i asked why do you want those ? i have something way better to offer you! he said oh really? i said i could do 2 zcons in his ride and would be much better than the l7's and handle more power. he says do you have some i could listen to? i said sure! follw me, and i sat him in my lexus and let the devil out! lol . he says no way you have two 10"s!!!! so i show him and show them flexin... so i tell him i am about to place an order for some more do you want a set? he says man you messed up my plan i had for the l7"s... i think this is awsome! and definitely wby showing them i will sell them here and there. thanks for all of the comments and kind words!

this is great progress for SSA and obviously great for FI .... I know it will work out since the SSA lines are very solid performers for quality and reliability ... You better rep it right...

any suggustions on the best way to rep the line? othewr than a car demo?

glad to hear it man! and be sure to say they are made in America! push the made in america! smile.png That should help out sales!! plus they are a hell of a sub, or so i hear smile.png

( i think all the SSA subs are made in America...)

Yes, even the Dcon. Most sane companies have their lesser expensive unit's built overseas.

Nothing beats a good demo. You can always have potential customers check out the forum.

Demos are always great! But knowing the limitations of the product is where it's at my man...