SMpaintball78

everyone post ur slamology pics and vids here!!!

figured id go ahead and make a little thread for everyone to show all the pics and videos from slamology 2012 they have. it was a great time but i could only stay for the first day sad.png here is what i have...

welcome to indy. smile.png

IMG_20120616_153509.jpg

front gate getting pumped!!

IMG_20120616_160047.jpg

after waiting in a LONG ass line, finally getting to meter..

IMG_20120616_165815.jpg

seen these amps from across the parking lot and remembered alot of people were talking about them. he has a couple oldschool jl w6 18's with these SEXY oldschool us amps. the system wasnt all that loud, but it sounded SOOOO good. nice low and CRISP as can be smile.png

th_VID_20120616_175615.jpg

18 sundown sa10's

th_VID_20120616_180223.jpg

jonathen price's 10 psi 18's wink.png

th_VID_20120616_184423.jpg

6 IA warden 18's... 168.2db FTWW

th_VID_20120616_193555.jpg

lol@ at price charging for demos/ what a fucking joke of a man.

Jon your kidding right? I heard that also somewhere else and thought it was a joke.

A few random videos from the show...

My buddy's Astro (The one in the pic a few posts back with the U.S. Amps and JL 18w6...oh yeah, off 3500 watts clamped too)

Steve Mick demoing for J.Price

Steve Mick again, crazy windshield flex

A couple more...

Ben Carnes door flex

Beau Boren idBL qualifying

crazy vids!

crazy vids!

X2

A few random videos from the show...

My buddy's Astro (The one in the pic a few posts back with the U.S. Amps and JL 18w6...oh yeah, off 3500 watts clamped too)

Steve Mick demoing for J.Price

Steve Mick again, crazy windshield flex

his OS van with the w6's is probably the cleanest most crispest (not really a word haha) system iv ever heard. hats off to him for the van i love it!

looks like i should have stayed for the second day.. :( o well.. im going HAM for next year ;)

his OS van with the w6's is probably the cleanest most crispest (not really a word haha) system iv ever heard. hats off to him for the van i love it!

crispiest :)

oh ya... CAN SOMEONE PM ME OR SOMETHING ON WHY EVERYONE HATES JON PRICE? when i talked to him, he seemed pretty like a pretty cool guy

oh ya... CAN SOMEONE PM ME OR SOMETHING ON WHY EVERYONE HATES JON PRICE? when i talked to him, he seemed pretty like a pretty cool guy

lol rumors going around that he was charging money for demo's.... but i guess that was a lie.

prolly cause im a hater....com

Yeah it was a pretty great show, best I've seen since the 90's honestly...hope it's a good sign the industry is growing again!

I actually saw somebody give him money after a demo. if you're really far away it sounded clean but, close up not at all. I'm not hating it's just my own personal experience. b t w, was great to meet you guys. Sean, hope you got your car lined out.

that I don't know. but I definitely figured out what destructive interference sounds like.:-)

I guess he charged 5 bucks for the sticker and it included a demo.

He was giving a sticker, that I saw for sure. Don't know if it was a requirement to pay for the demo though.

I actually saw somebody give him money after a demo. if you're really far away it sounded clean but, close up not at all. I'm not hating it's just my own personal experience. b t w, was great to meet you guys. Sean, hope you got your car lined out.

You aren't kidding. If he had just shut the horns underneath off, it wouldn't have been bad. The horns just became annoying. The bass wasn't bad though.

it was overly abnoxious..

His entire midshighs sounded as if they were being channeled through a megaphone.

Then when the bass came on, it was no where near loud enough to keep up with the megaphone front stage.

And with the cone area that's in there, that's no excuse.

You want it done right, do it yourself. IF you don't know how to do it and refuse to learn or do not have time, take it to one of us who will actually educate those on what they should do rather than just take your money and experiment with loads of equipment firing in every direction possible.

it was overly abnoxious..

His entire midshighs sounded as if they were being channeled through a megaphone.

Then when the bass came on, it was no where near loud enough to keep up with the megaphone front stage.

And with the cone area that's in there, that's no excuse.

You want it done right, do it yourself. IF you don't know how to do it and refuse to learn or do not have time, take it to one of us who will actually educate those on what they should do rather than just take your money and experiment with loads of equipment firing in every direction possible.

i agree. for 10 18's, it was no where near as loud as i expected. dont get me wrong, it was LOUD. but not for 10 18's.....

you should have found us man.

TeamRamrod got his van goin in full gear at the show.

We metered him doin a 156.4-156.6 between 35-38hz on the windshield.

It was awesome to say the least.

I just wish the damn van would of been cooperative! The Things we do for AUDIO!

you should have found us man.

TeamRamrod got his van goin in full gear at the show.

We metered him doin a 156.4-156.6 between 35-38hz on the windshield.

It was awesome to say the least.

whats his van look like? may have seen it. and i dont know what any of u look like or what vehicles you have lol. i would have loved to meet up and talk audio haha.

its the maroon astro but its getting buried as of tomorrow! Mike singer got a really good video of it and is doing some editing of it and will post it soon.......Steve micks response to the van was worth the whole weekend to me..... WOW was all he had to say!