Eliminating the 5 tweeters and horn would be a good first step.

ehh then i lose treble

You're new so here's a good starting point for you:

component speakers for your front stage

sub in the back

1 four channel amp: front channels pushing the components, rear channel bridged pushing the sub.

This isn't the "best" system, but it's a good balance for people new to the hobby.

But if he takes out his treble then all the other kiddies in the school parking lot ain't gonna be able to hear him when he pulls up.

But if he takes out his treble then all the other kiddies in the school parking lot ain't gonna be able to hear him when he pulls up.

LOL!! I teach at a high school, they have no idea how sh!tty it sounds, but it is loud!

Eliminating the 5 tweeters and horn would be a good first step.

ehh then i lose treble

You must have a very interesting interpretation of what music is supposed to sound like.

More is not better. And interestingly, by reducing the number of point sources you would probably lose some peak output but also gain output in the areas where destructive interference is occurring.

OP, you're in good hands. Just do everything Impious tells you. He knows his business ! Even if you don't like what he says, it's the truth !!!

Post some pics of your system!

figured out im over working my alternator causing me not to get enough power to all of my speakers and radio

Still has nothing to do with a melted fuse holder. Even if your system was using a regulated power supply the fuse would just blow due to too much current.

I'll stick to what I said before. It was either a faulty fuse used from the amp kit or the wire wasn't tighten well in the fuse holder.

If the same person that did the install told you it's the alternators fault they are trying to cover up their mistakes or they are just plain ignorant.

ohh no i was talking about my second question thats what i was refering to. When that one blew I decided to Fix everything myself and put it in I havent had a problem With my 4 awg power wire since.

figured out im over working my alternator causing me not to get enough power to all of my speakers and radio

How are you overworking your alternator if your using the headunit to power all these speakers? You probably have the headunit wired to some crazy ohm load and throwing it into protect.

how the wires are wired to the right colors and when the bass hits its like my radio dims with the lights

Edited by tonyb121

Do you still have 11 or 12 speakers running of your head unit? That's still bad, like your use of punctuation and capitalization. biggrin.png

Dude, seriously. Just unhook all that BS an start reading. You obviously don't have the slightest clue. A head unit will put out maybe 50 watts total. Your frying your head unit with the way it's ran. You order a new SSD and are running it off the head unit? The level of stupidity here is just mind boggling.

The 15 is ran off the amp? the hell you cant power a subwoofer with the headunit so calm down. no need to get like that

Edited by tonyb121

ohh no i was talking about my second question thats what i was refering to. When that one blew I decided to Fix everything myself and put it in I havent had a problem With my 4 awg power wire since.

Where is the 4ga. wire going to?