Sign in to follow this  
altoncustomtech

Doesn't everyone love an unboxing......?

Well, got the DCON 15 from SDeyoung last week, but I was out of town. Had one of the guys I work with open and check it out upon arrival for me and since I didn't get back to work until this morning I couldn't get my hands on it. Got here this morning and was VERY surprised and pleased to see how it was packaged. I think it could be thrown from the roof and not suffer any damage (not trying it though). It arrived in perfect condition, now I just need to find a use for it, lol. That's right, I bought it without really needing it but for the price I didn't really want to pass it up. I have evil plans of building a high cone area, low powered C pillar wall build in a '98 Blazer project vehicle I picked up for $500. Don't know for sure if that will ever come to light, but this was where I wanted to go with the subs should it happen, so I've picked up 1 of the 4 essentially for a good bit cheaper than a new one. Otherwise I may just do some enclosure experimentation with it. Either way it was a good grab at a good price.

So, onto the pics... if nothing else than just for the fun of it, lol!

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

So... Now I just need to finish the enclosure for the Jimmy and then I can turn my attention to playing around with this....

Thanks again for the speedy shipping and attention to care on the packaging Sean!!

Nice 15" :)

Glad to see it got there safely. I stuffed as much foam in there as I could fit. Can't wait to see some install pics!

Nice!

Very nice!!! :slayer: