Sign in to follow this  
CharlieP

Single Cab F-150 Speaker Wall? Help

if youre worried about hurting your truck im not sure why youd put a "wall" with speakers everywhere in it directly on your back glass in which any kind of accident it easily busts out your back glass. like already mentioned get a good set of components some sound deadening and amp and i think youll be more pleased than you think

Edited by cmw5e

is this what you decided to do? more pics . . . .

Ya post more pics of the box..

Damn Charlie,...............damn

Why even ask for advice?

In no way do I condone what be did but he didn't ask how to properly set up a front stage. He asked how to build a wall of pa speakers in a wall. Nobody helped him with that. If its what you want man good for you.

I am a "go against the grain" type of guy too

It looks nice, and if you're happy with the sound than good for you.

Do you have any tweeters installed or is it all mids?

In no way do I condone what be did but he didn't ask how to properly set up a front stage. He asked how to build a wall of pa speakers in a wall. Nobody helped him with that. If its what you want man good for you.

That's true, and I agree no one helped him with the specific question, but it so so damn hard for me to help someone do something I KNOW is wrong. lol

You said that you were going to do it and you did, props to you. What equipment did you use? Are you happy with it?

That's true, and I agree no one helped him with the specific question, but it so so damn hard for me to help someone do something I KNOW is wrong. lol

How is it wrong, what makes it wrong? Its not ideal to what you want or what most would do but why does it equate to wrong. Thats whats wrong with this forum, instead of helping people yall rather down them or not give any help at all. Regardless if its what you would do or not do, does not mean you shouldnt give valuable advice. Some people dont care about bass, some people dont care about sound quality. So does it make them wrong to want to have some type of system?

In no way do I condone what be did but he didn't ask how to properly set up a front stage. He asked how to build a wall of pa speakers in a wall. Nobody helped him with that.

Good, because it's not a good idea.

Thats whats wrong with this forum, instead of helping people yall rather down them or not give any help at all.

The helpful advice is telling them when they have a stupid idea. This qualifies as one of those times. We aren't an answering service, we aren't required to answer any and all questions posed exactly as they are proposed. We are also here to help educate and assist in devising a better solution to achieve their goals when and where possible, and when people are willing to listen and understand why something might be a bad idea or why there is a better way to go about something.

If that's a "problem" with this forum, then I'm happy to be a part of that problem. That's part of the reason a majority of this forum is better educated than the average member base of the majority of forums I've been on. If you don't like it, you aren't required to come here.

I'd rather have my idea called stupid and pointed in the right direction with a end result that sounds good than be bullshitted and end up wasting a ton of money on something that sounds a tenth as good as what I could have had for the same money.

It sounds good to me it's loud and has good quality I got pulled over for it earlier

whats all the equipment youre running?

In no way do I condone what be did but he didn't ask how to properly set up a front stage. He asked how to build a wall of pa speakers in a wall. Nobody helped him with that.

Good, because it's not a good idea.

Thats whats wrong with this forum, instead of helping people yall rather down them or not give any help at all.

The helpful advice is telling them when they have a stupid idea. This qualifies as one of those times. We aren't an answering service, we aren't required to answer any and all questions posed exactly as they are proposed. We are also here to help educate and assist in devising a better solution to achieve their goals when and where possible, and when people are willing to listen and understand why something might be a bad idea or why there is a better way to go about something.

If that's a "problem" with this forum, then I'm happy to be a part of that problem. That's part of the reason a majority of this forum is better educated than the average member base of the majority of forums I've been on. If you don't like it, you aren't required to come here.

Meh.........