SMpaintball78

Why i got out of audio.....

ok guys, so i sold my zcon 18, sundown 3k, batteries and so on so i could get a new truck. well i finally got my new truck and i am as happy as can be :) here she is.

2006 ford f250 6.0L diesel w/95k miles

Bulletproofed 6.0 (arp studs, sinister filter collent system,egr delete)

4" MBRP straight pipes into a 6" black stack

6.5" rough country lift kit

dual steerirng stablizers

20" black xd rockstars on 35s

air dog fuel system w/ 1/2" fuel lines

K&N air intake

SCT tuner w/ 3 custom tunes (smoke, extreme street and tow)

truck is CRAZYYY fast. builds 30lbs of boost when i get on it now for the sexxx lol

IMAG0240.jpg

adamtruck.jpg

Video:

Is this the 3rd or 4th time youve been 'out' of car audio? wink.png

well before when i got out, it was to do some upgrades to my truck. but now i have a whole new truck and a whole new setup lol. if it was a gasser truck, id do some 18s... but its a big ass diesel so im not going to do nothing atleast for awhile.

Sweet truck, I'm looking at an excursion or F-250. Where did you get your ARP and such installed or did you do them yourself?

Sweet truck!

Looks good! If you have any questions just ask. I run Innovative's Extreme Street daily in mine.

i thought he backed out....

nice truck.. i dont like the 6.0 but its a very nice truck and im jealous and no longer like you!

did you sell the f150?

With your mods done that truck should last a long time. Just watch the trans temp. Once the 6.0 gets studded, egr delete and a fresh oil cooler they are awesome.

Sweet truck, I'm looking at an excursion or F-250. Where did you get your ARP and such installed or did you do them yourself?

previous owner did them. i bought the truck from the origional owner who bought it brand new off the showroom floor lol

tires look odd to me...but otherwise nice truck.

its because the lift is so big. those are 35s lol huge tires. they just look small cuz the lift is so damn big

nice truck.. i dont like the 6.0 but its a very nice truck and im jealous and no longer like you!

did you sell the f150?

traded my f150 and cash for it. with the value of my truck and the amount cash i added, i ended up giving around 16,500 for it.... it kelly blue books for 19,700 haha and thats stock. this has prolly a good 5-6" in aftermarket shit on it

Looks good! If you have any questions just ask. I run Innovative's Extreme Street daily in mine.

thanks! ya all the tunes i have are from innavation diesel. smoke tune (fucking dumps coal), towing tune and extreme street.

Awesome truck! But a little boom would make it even more awesomer :)

im thinking of just doing one bad ass single 10 or 12. it wont be for awhile though :/

Beautiful truck bro! If I had money for gas I'd own a pick up like that. With a system of course.

Beautiful truck bro! If I had money for gas I'd own a pick up like that. With a system of course.

gonna take me a bit to save up the $$ for a decent system again :/

thanks! ya all the tunes i have are from innavation diesel. smoke tune (fucking dumps coal), towing tune and extreme street.

Only douchenozzles roll coal. A properly tuned diesel should be pretty much smoke free, apart from some smoke off-boost. But definitely not a cloud of soot.

BOY STOP!!! That's a crazy pic, lol.

dumping black smoke is fucking gay. It gives diesel a bad name and just wastes fuel.

Guess im a douchenozzle....

laugh.png

Well, take the same coal rolling attitude to any respected diesel forum and see what happens.

A hater ? Yeah, sure I am. Biggest one on the interwebz.

dumping black smoke is fucking gay. It gives diesel a bad name and just wastes fuel.

maybe this will get me off....

well im 19... young and dumb right? so im gonna do what i want to do :) lol i think its cool. now when i say rolling coal, i dont mean a 100ft wall of black smoke.. i mean just alittle puff now and then. however, yesterday, my smoke switch on my turbo came in handy. i was driving through town doing the speed limit and some dickhead in a yota came flying up behind me and got about 7ft from my rear bumper riding my ass... so i flipped my switch and fucking dumped that shit all over his car.he then backed off and everyone was happy :)