Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

this one too

IMG_20121118_141655_zps2c72d95c.jpg

some of a bitch

10000 post !

I don't got time for dat shit!

*two hours later*

Just wait till. I get my 5k amps with 500 watts rms screen printed on them. They gonna be so under rated I'm gonna be able to get $1,300 for them.

Will they be "Eleet"? ;)

Spontaneous combustion.

How hot does it get inside those piles?

The new amp vendor looks promising as they are honest. No Sundown hate....Skar still sucks.

It takes nothing but capital to order product from Asia. No knowledge, no defined niche to fill, no product differentiation. Just money and the ability to order from a menu.

That's the truth...nobody does anything special. 

If SSA decides to introduce Amps that could be something special.

J

I've decided, but to do something special in the direction I want to go, is soooooo damn $$$.

Some parts were literally on fire. But it averaged 150. A barge is 200 feet long 25 feet wide and 20 feet deep

Some parts were literally on fire. But it averaged 150. A barge is 200 feet long 25 feet wide and 20 feet deep

I've seen piles spontaneously ignite on land, but not in transport--that's wild. I'm guessing the deck gets hot in the process too?

oooooo, exploding manure piles! FUN

God damn I love Taiwan

Sean must be on vacation. Can't wait to see his comments on some of these new products testing and reviews.

Had company and took the day off yesterday to do projects. Perhaps glad I haven't seen them
New amps rated at zero distortion per a DD-1
sad.png

Really fucking sad. Hopefully they get it now...since you made me search.

The new amp vendor looks promising as they are honest. No Sundown hate....Skar still sucks.

It takes nothing but capital to order product from Asia. No knowledge, no defined niche to fill, no product differentiation. Just money and the ability to order from a menu.

J

I've decided, but to do something special in the direction I want to go, is soooooo damn $$$.

I think you should just make some ultra nonsense premium amps. Like over the top premium.

God damn I love Taiwan

The Zimmerman one is just as crazy. Those fools crack me up.

J

I think you should just make some ultra nonsense premium amps. Like over the top premium.

even if you some how came out with amps that were 200% efficent the masses still would be like "$1200 for a 2500 watt amp nah way man"

I'd disagree, err almost. Special to me is small and efficient. The rest I don't so much care about. The little Polk's in my boat are bomb-diggity.

Knowing what are the options, they will be special. But you can't beat Korea for raw power.

Raw power is great if the amps are consistent in build quality. Korea has yet to master that.

I'll take a slightly higher price for a better made product.

J

Korea has mastered that more than ANY other country. Their production is top fucking notch. Of course that does not mean that you can't find a shitty build house there. Some people had to get fired from Samsung.

Just wait till. I get my 5k amps with 500 watts rms screen printed on them. They gonna be so under rated I'm gonna be able to get $1,300 for them.

Will they be "Eleet"? wink.png

1337 ;)

I'd disagree, err almost. Special to me is small and efficient. The rest I don't so much care about. The little Polk's in my boat are bomb-diggity.

I was mostly pointing the finger towards big class D's since they are everywhere, same shit, different name. We have a saying here, same Mary, different hat. 

I know. Just telling you the niche I appreciate.

We have a saying where I'm from, maybe where your from they have a saying too. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me again, well the point is you can't fool me.