Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

sounds like you went to the CACO of LS1 sites

yeah, basically it.

Really happy for you Seth. I hope it is the start of good times.

Spooky is right Sean. He is able to walk and not in brutal pain. Only one hydrocodone every 6 hours is enough.

He was in so much pain before his pain shots that his legs were shaking. He must have been 100% depleted of hormones to compensate for the pain. It was scoped so no real invasive work too.

Ultra lucky.

Spooky is right Sean. He is able to walk and not in brutal pain. Only one hydrocodone every 6 hours is enough.

He was in so much pain before his pain shots that his legs were shaking. He must have been 100% depleted of hormones to compensate for the pain. It was scoped so no real invasive work too.

Ultra lucky.

Lucky is an understatement.

J

This is a buddies car. We all went up to the local cruise in last night so I got the 60 out. When I pulled in there was atleast 25 people surrounding the car, was like that all night. Crazy, he had people offering to pay him to give them a ride. lol The car is crazy badass!!

889C5FCA-D057-4580-B69D-8CE36E09325C-763

here is a 59 that is setup kinda like my 60. Was sanded down flat and looked pretty sick.

BBCE8BAF-CA36-47A2-9BCF-59304C94D5B7-763

My pile

CDD72CBD-EADB-4AE5-8D05-2368EE51FCED-763

2D462878-829B-4E62-887A-F832D7793A67-763

Sean must be on vacation. Can't wait to see his comments on some of these new products testing and reviews.

Just picked up a sheet of 1/2" maple ply to make my scorpion coffee table. Found out he's a boy, named him Skitter (Falling Skies reference). Also just traded my Zapco i2100 for a Diamond D5 300.4

Sean must be on vacation. Can't wait to see his comments on some of these new products testing and reviews.

Shit is absurd.

946268_602181496488350_1563552560_n.jpg

Hell yea, can't beat that.

Basically selling the whole weekend and part of the weekdays, worth of volume in one day feels awesome.

Basically selling the whole weekend and part of the weekdays, worth of volume in one day feels awesome.

Nice job man.

J

As a side note, I despise buying a suit. I need. 44 or 46 regular jacket depending on brand, and 36 or 38 pants. It seems like suits expect the pants to match the jacket size.

Aside from BOSS as Sean recommended, does anyone recommend anyone else? I don't need 1000 dollar suits, but I don't see the point in buying a cheaply made suit with poor materials.

J

Men's warehouse always has enough selection and halfway smart people to help me.

I like Ralph Lauren for affordable options. Joseph Aboud makes great budget shirts, they might make good suits. None in my size ever. What I will tell you J is that spending 600 bucks or so is just about the minimum for something you can wear regularly and be comfortable. Make sure it's all wool and feels good.

Nice job man.

J

My DM was in the store and I killed him in sales too. 7000 vs his 2000 or so.

BOOMSHAKALAKA

He also wanted to mention to me that he and the other DM's are looking at me for some growth opportunity. His words were "something bigger and better", and that when talking about the chance my name kept comming up.

Wooooooha!

You're the only one worth buying from.  At least you are offering something worth buying and not just throwing shit together.  We can also ask you questions and you know WTF you're talking about.

I'd be humble and say I ain't got a clue but I can find out.

On that note does anyone have any experience with DATS? It must have some type of curve it's programmed to work in. It works perfect on smaller drivers. But when I use it to test the Ethos I get some crazy ass numbers. Like a VAS of 15 liters, Mmd of 240grams (I physically weighed the half mass to 350) and a Mms of 480.

The way it's calculating Mms and Mmd clearly shows it not acting right.

You're the only one worth buying from.  At least you are offering something worth buying and not just throwing shit together.  We can also ask you questions and you know WTF you're talking about.

Here's a picture of my subwoofer. It's big as you can see it dwarfs the soda can in the photo. It has lots of rms, and is heavy. It's good. Buy it.

I'd be humble and say I ain't got a clue but I can find out.

On that note does anyone have any experience with DATS? It must have some type of curve it's programmed to work in. It works perfect on smaller drivers. But when I use it to test the Ethos I get some crazy ass numbers. Like a VAS of 15 liters, Mmd of 240grams (I physically weighed the half mass to 350) and a Mms of 480.

The way it's calculating Mms and Mmd clearly shows it not acting right.

Email Dayton. :P

They say Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. U doing something wrong.

I say no pimpin Pat Turnmire Klippeled this bitch. I know what the parameters are

They say uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh weeellllllll maybe you can send it in and we can look at it.

They say Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. U doing something wrong.

I say no pimpin Pat Turnmire Klippeled this bitch. I know what the parameters are

They say uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh weeellllllll maybe you can send it in and we can look at it.

No idea on mms, but you aren't forgetting to change the sd / speaker diameter when testing different size drivers? Otherwise that'll screw with the vas. Edited by stefanhinote

Yea. I think it's just the stuff suspension.

It's 20,000 grams at 10mm.

In other words it takes 53 pounds to move it 10mm one way.

Yea. I think it's just the stuff suspension.

It's 20,000 grams at 10mm.

In other words it takes 53 pounds to move it 10mm one way.

Soften the suspension than.

icon_roflmao.gif