Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Although I also think it's about time I just get one nice car to drive year round. 

Watching House Hunters on HGTV. Homes in Houston TX are rediculously expensive! A house for $300K in Houston would go for $120K TOPS where I live. I think I'm happy right where I'm at!

And that same 300k home would be at least 1 million in LA :lol:

300k is rather average for Houston, though

Watching House Hunters on HGTV. Homes in Houston TX are rediculously expensive! A house for $300K in Houston would go for $120K TOPS where I live. I think I'm happy right where I'm at!

its all about location. My house for instance, same floor plan as my bosses. 3250 sq ft. His may have a few nicer finishes than I do but he paid 4 times what I did. I bought a foreclosure, he picked a new house in a more expensive zipcode. I've seen my house for sale in other areas for a million plus. Same layout, same lot size.

No shit huh, new homes here go for $100 a square foot. Not extremely fancy but nice solids wood cabinets, granite table tops crown molding, ect.

The area I'm at is "1 percenter" area and property runs ~ $18k an acre zoned at a 5 acre minimum. There are a lot of large horse farms, polo fields, nurseries, ect around me. I'm on 140 acres and I sold 5 acres off my "back 40" about 7 years ago for $17.5 an acre.

About 30 min north of me my mom purchased ~150 acres for ~200k

2 butts going in the smoker...

replacement bolts came in and wouldn't you know it, they're coarse threaded. FML

Edited by Penguin4x4

Aaaaaand I'm hungry lol

Prices here in FL change by insane amounts zip code to zipcode and in some spots block by block.

J

Although I also think it's about time I just get one nice car to drive year round.

Just fucking boost the Lincoln

No shit huh, new homes here go for $100 a square foot. Not extremely fancy but nice solids wood cabinets, granite table tops crown molding, ect.

The area I'm at is "1 percenter" area and property runs ~ $18k an acre zoned at a 5 acre minimum. There are a lot of large horse farms, polo fields, nurseries, ect around me. I'm on 140 acres and I sold 5 acres off my "back 40" about 7 years ago for $17.5 an acre.

About 30 min north of me my mom purchased ~150 acres for ~200k

There is a 1.2 acre lot on our lake with mediocre at best lake front for $2.6M

2 dicks walk into a bar...

That just compounds the problem.

Yup.

That just compounds the problem.
Just because other upgrades are required doesn't make it a problem.

Winterized the boat just in time it looks like. Now the sled parts just have to get here.

Past couple days I've gone through ALL the cabinets and crates in my garage and re-sorted everything. Have 4 sheets of pegboard to re-org a bit and my toolbox to go through quick and I am finally moved in.

So awesome to have nothing without wheels on the floor of the garage (except the workbench)

We've got some bitches up here. Gophers Women Hockey have won 53 straight and he Lynx are champs again.

Past couple days I've gone through ALL the cabinets and crates in my garage and re-sorted everything. Have 4 sheets of pegboard to re-org a bit and my toolbox to go through quick and I am finally moved in.

Jelly

We've got some bitches up here. Gophers Women Hockey have won 53 straight and he Lynx are champs again.

Girls gopher hockey is AMAZING!

Hello everyone

When the fuck did you move to FL bro????

Glad to see you're still alive and kickin!!!!

J

so im going to sound foolish....

but what do i need to buy in order to  have internet on my PS3 ... i have cable internet.. so i was guessing maybe a wireless router, and a wireless internet adapter on the back of the PS3?

im clueless now day on shit like this....

so help would be sweet... its only 15 feet from my modem  to my os3 ... just dont want s a wire ran... oh yeah and im cheap.. i would like to stream netflixs.