Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What about the Honda?

I don't have a Honda.
I thought you had a CBR?

Ooooooh

Shit.

Yes. I was thinking cars. All yours when I go to Valhalla.

Can I has your wisdom

Can I has your wisdom

Sure.

You can has my SAZ1500 for a new build too.

Edited by dem beats

Mike can have my chef knife.

I thought his wife took it when she left?

That's probably a good thing.

Sharpening it on the leather of my belt.

Or if I am really frugal I can get an FX35 and keep it at the end of the lease for free.

Buy the fx35 and put a supercharger on it. They are the same as the 350z and G35's as far as the engine goes. You can pull 450hp out of it and it would feel a lot lighter on its feet than the rest.

And online monday mega sales begin.

J

I can't find anything great. I'm still looking for a tv if anyone finds a good deal please post it!
Checked amazon, new egg and BB?

J

Yeah I should have bought the lg that I posted the other day and now they're sold out. I'm looking at projectors now, and I'm thinking that a projector might be a better option.

My theater room has been and will be projectors until large displays are affordable. I have controlled lighting and an anamorphic screen so that really adds to the value.

I have also shopped smart and have had 80" or greater for 10+ years and 2 complete projector and screen change overs for less than the cost of a really nice 60" plasma.

What projectors do you run?

Or if I am really frugal I can get an FX35 and keep it at the end of the lease for free.

Buy the fx35 and put a supercharger on it. They are the same as the 350z and G35's as far as the engine goes. You can pull 450hp out of it and it would feel a lot lighter on its feet than the rest.
The only downfall with that is:

1) 35 is rated to only tow 2000lbs. ONLY difference is the engine....but it is a rating. My sled trailer is more than that sad.png

2) Been done on the forums and somehow is still slower than the fx50's. I don't get it, but they have some magic sauce in the v8 setup. Probably same reason there are no kits or anything for the fucking v8.

This ride height repair is $1100

2012-03-19_184553.jpg

Those are 24's with 305's on them. That of course is another $1500 in wheels and $1000 in tires. Also has a 16/14" brake setup. Then add $6k for FI.

Truck

$32k

Suspension

$1k

Boost

$6k

Brake

$4k

Wheels & Tires

$2.5k

Total: $45.5k

UGH. Same cost as the Porsche. sad.png

And then I'd rather drive the Porsche.

Neither include push button start. Fucking 1965.

J

I can't find anything great. I'm still looking for a tv if anyone finds a good deal please post it!

J

Yeah I should have bought the lg that I posted the other day and now they're sold out. I'm looking at projectors now, and I'm thinking that a projector might be a better option.

My theater room has been and will be projectors until large displays are affordable. I have controlled lighting and an anamorphic screen so that really adds to the value.

I have also shopped smart and have had 80" or greater for 10+ years and 2 complete projector and screen change overs for less than the cost of a really nice 60" plasma.

Epson is almost always the best value. I haven't looked in 4 years for myself, but Epson is great for the money for sure.

J

J

Epson is almost always the best value. I haven't looked in 4 years for myself, but Epson is great for the money for sure.
I've been looking at epson and benQ?? which I've never heard of but they seem to be a decent player in the budget projector game. Do you have 1080p projectors?

Mine is one of the UB versions. And at the time, that made a huge huge huge difference. I'm sure they are even better now.

Mine is one of the UB versions. And at the time, that made a huge huge huge difference. I'm sure they are even better now.

Finally settled on this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/digital-dlp-projector/8834829.p?id=1218911495778&skuId=8834829&st=benq%20projector&cp=1&lp=3#tab=reviews hopefully it is good, it was more than I was looking to spend on a TV but I think that I'll be happier with the projector purchase.

Plus the cost of a screen, glasses, and a mount it was WAY more than I was planning to spend....oh well hopefully it is worth it.

Finally settled on this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/digital-dlp-projector/8834829.p?id=1218911495778&skuId=8834829&st=benq projector&cp=1&lp=3#tab=reviews hopefully it is good, it was more than I was looking to spend on a TV but I think that I'll be happier with the projector purchase.

Some people are really sensitive to DLP. Have you watched a movie through DLP before?

Finally settled on this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/digital-dlp-projector/8834829.p?id=1218911495778&skuId=8834829&st=benq projector&cp=1&lp=3#tab=reviews hopefully it is good, it was more than I was looking to spend on a TV but I think that I'll be happier with the projector purchase.

Some people are really sensitive to DLP. Have you watched a movie through DLP before?

A dlp projector I have not. I have 90 days to return it if it doesn't work out so I'm not worried too much about not liking it. I do hope that it is what I'm looking for though.

A dlp projector I have not. I have 90 days to return it if it doesn't work out so I'm not worried too much about not liking it. I do hope that it is what I'm looking for though.