Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Think caveman shit for core strength.

J

h3AC11BEE.jpg

Lol

Think caveman shit for core strength.

J

Caveman shitting is more for sphincter training.

Lmao.

Cave man shit must be like anal kegals using rocks for benwa balls.

I forever have eaten what ever I wanted and only lifted in high school for wrestling.  I have had a six pack since I was about 8 years old.  My son, is the same as I.  He's had a six pack since he was 5.  There's no strict diet or exercise here.  We just eat and play.  Of course I have been blessed with the gift to fuck endlessly like a jackrabbit, so I am sure that makes up for my lack of exercise.

You are very lucky, hell I eat a donut or 6 and gain another roll.

I have been wanting to add midsection movments to my workouts and just might do it today.

Woke up today and my phone died. Never had that happen the damn battery went dead from 60% in a couple hours.

Time for a new battery/New phone.

My phone dies quick. I can't have the screen on the brightest setting anymore. It will die in an hour or so of use.

Time for a new battery/New phone.

My phone dies quick. I can't have the screen on the brightest setting anymore. It will die in an hour or so of use.

I can't remove my battery and my plan is not up till next spring. It is charging fine so I will see.

I got the stupid insurance for mine so I could just replace it. My battery cannot be removed either.

I'm at a juncture where I really don't want to hassle with changing yet. I want a large format phone aka Phablet at this point. I talk maybe 50 min a month. I text, email, or message via some other form in the thousands, and one month I consumed 12 gigs of data.

I need more screen real estate.

That is crazy data, I use less that 2 myself.

Somedays my battery will drop quick. then i usually find something that turned itself on in my settings that's running. Other days its just searching for service more and munches that juice box. You never know with fucking electronics.

No spotter today, but worked up to 260 5x flat bench. Last week 270 was my max 3x. It is coming back slowly.

Somedays my battery will drop quick. then i usually find something that turned itself on in my settings that's running. Other days its just searching for service more and munches that juice box. You never know with fucking electronics.

Government control at it best ;)

Just turn off the cellphone Nd wrap it in tinfoil and copper wire.

+1

Not really, but I am happy with it. There is a certain person I am trying to catch so when we finally get to work out together I don't look like a turf.

And carry big guns with a grenade belt!

And carry big guns with a grenade belt!

Eff to the yes.

Not really, but I am happy with it. There is a certain person I am trying to catch so when we finally get to work out together I don't look like a turf.

How much do you weigh?

Ahhhh!!! I finished the prednisone and the PI is creeping up in new places. I CANT go back on the prednisone pack.

Luckily, it is not coming back on my balls or face again.

Its freaking weird because the original spots are clearing up and its developing around them. I know I haven't been in it. I've been EXTREMELY careful and my extreme outdoor friends have been keeping a look out.

Almost like my body knew if it reacted to all of it it would kill me so it did some and is doing a lighter phase 2

How much do you weigh?

Usually between 215 and 220.

My work and sleep schedule don't help much with my weight staying in check.

Ahhhh!!! I finished the prednisone and the PI is creeping up in new places. I CANT go back on the prednisone pack.

Luckily, it is not coming back on my balls or face again.

Its freaking weird because the original spots are clearing up and its developing around them. I know I haven't been in it. I've been EXTREMELY careful and my extreme outdoor friends have been keeping a look out.

Normal to have some blowback after comming off prednisone.

Inflammation will go wild for a bit, but the really bad part should be over so you can heal on your own.