Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

runlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gifrunlaugh.gif

h7A541995.jpg

You wouldn't believe how much that happens, so much we have started taking their keys and licenses. I've heard of numerous people also getting seriously injured from drivers leaving while people are still on the trailers.

You should have a dock lock that locks the trailer to the building which the only one who can release it is the forklift driver. Ours is card access once you lock it on you can unlock it.

h7A541995.jpg

You wouldn't believe how much that happens, so much we have started taking their keys and licenses. I've heard of numerous people also getting seriously injured from drivers leaving while people are still on the trailers.

You should have a dock lock that locks the trailer to the building which the only one who can release it is the forklift driver. Ours is card access once you lock it on you can unlock it.

Yes we have dock locks, but I've also heard of them being ripped from the building. Depending on if the dock has a slope the drivers have to gun the truck to get out tearing out the dock lock. Takeing their license is very good insurance they won't leave without it.

Outdoor music festival at a local club/bar.

It shook my store with bass from a block away.

I didn't realize what was going on. A bit pissed as I missed Flux Pavilion and Adventure Club.

Sean is really gonna be sad I didn't get us tickets.

;-)

The what the who the where?

h7A541995.jpg

Stop eliminating natural selection

If your talking about safe in sound, it was awesome.

I was!

It was not awesome working across the street. One of my guys said it was deafening.

I didn't realize what was going on. A bit pissed as I missed Flux Pavilion and Adventure Club.

;-)

Lots or untzuntz and wubwubwub

Nobody likes their dock getting ripped off

59c.gif

;-)

So glad I am nowhere near it...

;-)

You just need some Molly and a bag full of shrooms

Alright Sean, I'm at a crossroads. I love the idea of a down for warmth, but the moisture issue (I may need to wear it in strong rain for some sporting events or heavy snow shoveling) and fragility (tear it and the down is gone) honestly has me worried. For slightly less $$ they have a 3 in 1 which has the same "warm to" rating as the down. More weatherproof, more flexible, less fragile, cheaper. But I want it to be warm. Think this is a good bet as well ?

3 in 1 http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83559?feat=pprv

850 fill down http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/83563?feat=pprv

Of you are going to be doing anything active, I would pick the 3 in one and then spend a bit extra on a thermal shirt for super cold days.

http://www.smartwool.com/clothing/baselayers/mens-nts-micro-150-pattern-crew.html

Think of it as subsidizing something like this. Maybe not paying for it completely, but going towards it.

Especially epic if you are a stinky sweating person.

My Viking heritage means my gentlemen's musk can attract women from miles if not properly kept in control.

Because it's Saturday night

I'm in a hotel room that is 42ft long, it's gigantic.

Of you are going to be doing anything active, I would pick the 3 in one and then spend a bit extra on a thermal shirt for super cold days.

It'll be my everything coat. Sitting and watching, active (shoveling, etc), cold rainy days, etc. and yeah, a wool shirt was going to be on the order as well. Actually LL bean is doing 10% off all weekend...so I could get that 3 in 1 and a wool shirt for about the same cost as the regular price of the down.

That is the way I would go for sure.

I would rather have something I could be active in and would fit 99% of my low activity needs.

As Sean mentioned before, if you are doing nothing but sitting/standing a wool long coat will be the best Damn thing ever!

Sorry man. Couldn't help but troll a bit.

:-)

I have 16 threads of compute power now.

Woot.

;-)

You just need some Molly and a bag full of shrooms

Have to be a HUGE bag