Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Once the roommate has my old parts punching numbers too and the wife's old machine is just a boinc machine it should be pretty cool.

Yeah man.

I popped for the 8 core 16 thread and just got a pair of 980GTX.

No overclock yet.

I was going to tell you Aaron, we have an really nice, but used, case. It's optimized for super quiet running. If you would want it, it's yours, it's just holding dust for us.

Oh crap, that thing can probably do scary numbers.  I've gotten side tracked the last few days from the computer needs.  Very cool about the case.  Do I dare ask about the cost of the i7-5960X?

Once the roommate has my old parts punching numbers too and the wife's old machine is just a boinc machine it should be pretty cool.

trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif bigok.gif bigok.gif bigok.gif bigok.gif bigok.gif bigok.gif trink40.gif trink40.gif trink40.gif trink40.gif trink40.gif doindadomodance.gif doindadomodance.gif doindadomodance.gif biggrin.png biggrin.png

Yeah man.

No overclock yet.

I was going to tell you Aaron, we have an really nice, but used, case. It's optimized for super quiet running. If you would want it, it's yours, it's just holding dust for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZseIx5heE

5960=$1000 for the chip alone. I did find a nice deal, but it a still absurd. Especially when the other less expensive parts will probably overclock better/more efficiently.

Yeah man.

No overclock yet.

Basically.

I just have upgraded everything for parts and spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less.

5960=$1000 for the chip alone. I did find a nice deal, but it a still absurd. Especially when the other less expensive parts will probably overclock better/more efficiently.

:peepwall:

Might finally break down and buy a 9 and quite possibly my first Glock.

Look into the S&W M&P Shield. If you have big hands you may prefer the 2+ round clip. It is fantastically reliable, very comfortable, and not fatiguing in the least for such a small, light handgun. I have one, and am considering it in a .40S&W for a little more knock down power. My wife loves the 9, and wants it when I snag my .40.

Aaand this is why people won't let nem babysit

qWxds5G.gif

:peepwall:

Either of the 6 core 12 thread units will get 75% or more of the number I bet.

And one 970 will get you 80% of the 980 for <50% of the cost.

I exclusively went the way I did as I do like to game from time to time and I wanted no compromise.

Nooooooooooo no glock!

My buddy loves his and has me ready to try one.

Look into the S&W M&P Shield. If you have big hands you may prefer the 2+ round clip. It is fantastically reliable, very comfortable, and not fatiguing in the least for such a small, light handgun. I have one, and am considering it in a .40S&W for a little more knock down power. My wife loves the 9, and wants it when I snag my .40.

I am going to go look after haunt season. I will look into them Seth.

Not sure what is worse, handgun addiction or audio addiction.

Let's go O's!!!

Aaron has me watching freakin baseball!

Started with wine and still drinking, now it is flor de cana. Thanks Aaron, I will be regretting this tomorrow.

Finally got the beetle sounding good without subs. Subs will come later.

Hard to believe, but I have yet to put my mask on this haunting season.

Must be either busy or getting old.

While your at it try the Springfield Armory xdm too.

Well, I bought the replacement for the Jeep biggrin.png

Already registered, as a utility vehicle, so yearly tax is $100 compared to $300 for the Jeep. Diesel, 4x4, automatic, better highway mileage than the Jeep. A bit rough around the edges outside. 

Nooooooooooo no glock!

Curious as to why the no glock comment?

I love my M&P .45. Needs a new spring though. Damn thing squeeks (aside from while actually firing) like a rusty screen door. Oddly. Enough it looks perfect.

I have owned Para (1911 .45), Glock (10 mm full frame), my M&P (.45 with some custom paint touches), Sig (9mm smaller frame) and fired countless others. For my money, nothing trumps the Glock or the M&P. I also got the M&P with three mags brand new for under 350, so that may effect my opinion. Glock will more than likely be my next pistol purchase. Aside from that I want an AR and a nice 12 guage for home defense.

J

Well, I bought the replacement for the Jeep :D

Already registered, as a utility vehicle, so yearly tax is $100 compared to $300 for the Jeep. Diesel, 4x4, automatic, better highway mileage than the Jeep. A bit rough around the edges outside.

Pictures coming?

J

Not sure what is worse, handgun addiction or audio addiction.

Or Photography.

J