Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Curious why you want steel toes for school J?

I had a pair of Redwings that lasted forever doing concrete and masonry. Granted I haven't wore a pair of steel toes in 15 years, so can't vouch for them now.

I wear them out for more than school. I like having the toes protected anywhere witha shit load of people, drunks, kids, or where I may find a desire to use my feet for more than walking. Honestly my top three pieces of footwear are flipflops, my combat boots, and steel toed boots.

I refuse Timberlands after having three pairs losing stitches in under 6 months.

J

And here I am essentially walking around in socks:

adult-moc3-runamoc-black.jpg

Most comfortable "shoes" I've ever worn. :D

I really like those "dress" ones. I could definitely get away with those at the office. Wife won't let me spend that kind of money on shoes like that though lol.

Food coma in 5, 4, 3, 2....

What was for lunch?

I have been trying to add your Apple and a walk routine for when I'm sleepy in the afternoon.

It works ok. I'm having trouble eating "healthy" or decent portions.

Definitely not getting enough protein for my work outside, but this is helping temper my hunger and tiredness while not eating shit.

Tuna (yes I eat some fish after heavy lifting days), yogurt, banana, peanuts, and apple.  I snack between each meal.  Can you sneak in small meals through out the day to help reduce large portions at standard meal times?

Shit. I forgot to buy Joe Bonamassa tickets and the cheap ones are now $150 each sad.png

Playing at the Orpheum too. Recorded a song with the son of the previous owner but that won't help me get better ticket prices now. sad.png

If he still lived in town it would help.

His Uncle could help. Can't really just call up Bob Dylan out of the blue though

Fuck Google Maps, Dexonline etc.How the hell do you search for a store type and find the ones CLOSEST to you first? For instance, Used Guitars. I need a cabinet. Aargh.

Google 'guitar store newr me' for instance and have your gps turned on, or 'guitar store near 85631 (your zip code)' and look at the map.

Try a pawn shop like cash america. Especially if they are near a local autitorium.

J

His Uncle could help. Can't really just call up Bob Dylan out of the blue though

Check your Pm's.

J

I had a pair of Redwings that lasted forever doing concrete and masonry. Granted I haven't wore a pair of steel toes in 15 years, so can't vouch for them now.

I wear them out for more than school. I like having the toes protected anywhere witha shit load of people, drunks, kids, or where I may find a desire to use my feet for more than walking. Honestly my top three pieces of footwear are flipflops, my combat boots, and steel toed boots.

I refuse Timberlands after having three pairs losing stitches in under 6 months.

J

Most comfortable "shoes" I've ever worn. biggrin.png

I really like those "dress" ones. I could definitely get away with those at the office. Wife won't let me spend that kind of money on shoes like that though lol.

The vivobarefoot leather shoes?

Food coma in 5, 4, 3, 2....

What was for lunch?

I have been trying to add your Apple and a walk routine for when I'm sleepy in the afternoon.

It works ok. I'm having trouble eating "healthy" or decent portions.

Definitely not getting enough protein for my work outside, but this is helping temper my hunger and tiredness while not eating shit.

Tuna (yes I eat some fish after heavy lifting days), yogurt, banana, peanuts, and apple. I snack between each meal. Can you sneak in small meals through out the day to help reduce large portions at standard meal times?

That is what I am working on. I need something to heat food other than a microwave.

J

adult-moc3-runamoc-black.jpg

Most comfortable "shoes" I've ever worn. :D

I spent $600+ on shoes I barely wear outside.

:-)

He's usually tangled up in blue.

Sean, I'm off Friday-Tuesday.

I have some things going on Monday and Tuesday in the early to late afternoon however.

If there isn't any snow, let's still fit something in if possible. Hopefully your schedule allows.

Shit. I forgot to buy Joe Bonamassa tickets and the cheap ones are now $150 each sad.png 

If you haven't seen him live before I strongly recommend it. He's a fantastic live performer. 

Both times I went I was disappointed with the rude crowd. People are assholes. 

Do those shoes have arch support?

The black ones and the Vivobarefoot one don't have arch support.

2361519-t-THUMBNAIL.jpg

Vivobarefoot, gobi soa.

the black shoes are more comfortable though and they surprisingly lasted a long time (over a year) through outdoorsy shit before the sole wore through.

If I'm spending any time on concrete floors or similar, the arch support is needed for sure.

Short walks and on earth, sand, or turf would be ok I bet.

Fuck Google Maps, Dexonline etc.How the hell do you search for a store type and find the ones CLOSEST to you first? For instance, Used Guitars. I need a cabinet. Aargh.

Google 'guitar store newr me' for instance and have your gps turned on, or 'guitar store near 85631 (your zip code)' and look at the map.

Try a pawn shop like cash america. Especially if they are near a local autitorium.

J

Google is fuxored with paid stuff coming up first. Sucks. Used to rock. sad.png

That all being said, I have a cab. Found an Avatar with a G12H 30w and Vintage 30 (both UK made Celestions) in IMMACULATE shape. Between my amp head and cab now I don't think either have ever been out of a living room. Sounds KILLER together as well. The 12H adds a little low end throttle that the V30 doesn't have in an open back. Still get the rippin' V30 tone of thrash when you want it.

Sean, I'm off Friday-Tuesday.

I have some things going on Monday and Tuesday in the early to late afternoon however.

If there isn't any snow, let's still fit something in if possible. Hopefully your schedule allows.

Fri-Sun I am taking a trip up to the North shore with the BIL. Monday I drive to NE. This bullshit winter is KILLING me. I really don't have time to leave town now but with 20k in sleds sitting in my garage I am going NUTSO.

Shit. I forgot to buy Joe Bonamassa tickets and the cheap ones are now $150 each 

sad.png

If you haven't seen him live before I strongly recommend it. He's a fantastic live performer. 

Both times I went I was disappointed with the rude crowd. People are assholes.I've seen him 3 times. Crowd here doesn't have that problem. Definitely not at the Orpheum either smile.png Of course, the seats I want are $250 each so perhaps I'll step down to something less desirable.