WELL

HAS

RUN

DRY

FILL IT

WITH

BLOOD OF THE SCRIBE

Love Lamb of God

Didn't really care for them when I first heard New American Gospel back in high school, but I'm really digging the shit out of 'em now

So the wife and I are planning a Caribbean trip this summer. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. We have been looking at all-inclusive (tries to hide from Sean), but we are open to anything. My Spanish level is very low (unfortunately sad.png )

While we are there we would be interested in kayaking, hiking and of course some time on the beach. I'm always up for good food.

aruba was pretty sweet a couple years back. seemed like not that many people knew about it at the time. my parents look up tickets once in a while and the prices have multiplied. 

INK

WELL

HAS

RUN

DRY

FILL IT

WITH

BLOOD OF THE SCRIBE

Love Lamb of God

Didn't really care for them when I first heard New American Gospel back in high school, but I'm really digging the shit out of 'em now

Do you mean Burn the Priest days? If so neither did I. Once they made the switch lamb tho...

My Echo and Treadmill stress test came back normal....But I still have to stay on my current meds  for hypertension... Maybe my problem is panic attacks IDK..Still don't explain the shit that I woke up from in the middle of the night huh2.gif  And I paid about a grand out of pocket for nothing angry2.gif

Why in the hell would my blood pressure stay above 150/110 most of the time without my meds??

Did the doctor have any idea?

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night full of adrenaline and couldn't move my arm. The first thing that crossed my mind was something venomous, but I actually just slept on my arm until I lost all circulation then my body freaked out.

My Echo and Treadmill stress test came back normal....But I still have to stay on my current meds  for hypertension... Maybe my problem is panic attacks IDK..Still don't explain the shit that I woke up from in the middle of the night huh2.gif  And I paid about a grand out of pocket for nothing angry2.gif

Why in the hell would my blood pressure stay above 150/110 most of the time without my meds??

Did the doctor have any idea?

Two nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night full of adrenaline and couldn't move my arm. The first thing that crossed my mind was something venomous, but I actually just slept on my arm until I lost all circulation then my body freaked out.

No he told me to take my current meds and follow up with the doc at my work that sent me to them..No problems on the test IDK?? Atenol 50mg and Lisinoprill 20mg....

I have no clue bro..The test came back good..I have no clue what could be going on but the cardiologist I went to is suppose to be the best around here...

michael

Cut back on the alcohol.  Clearly you shouldn't be drinking.

Better yet, eliminate the alcohol.

Better yet, eliminate the alcohol.

That is my relaxation though ...

Apparently it will be your death sentence as well.  I'm going to guess you neglected to tell your physician about your alcohol intake. . .

Apparently it will be your death sentence as well.  I'm going to guess you neglected to tell your physician about your alcohol intake. . .

I did tell them occasional, maybe I stretched the truth a bit..I only drink beer no hard stuff..I drink a six pack at least every day.Just to help me relax,I have a very stressful job.

6 beers a day 5 days a week is enough to cause liver damage, much less other medical issues.

High BP is one of the most common and major.

Edited by dem beats

Combine that with high stress and you are killing yourself slowly. Same as smoking, or any other carcinogenic addictive drug.

You need to make decisions for yourself, but don't talk yourself into it being neutral, much less helpful.

INK

WELL

HAS

RUN

DRY

FILL IT

WITH

BLOOD OF THE SCRIBE

Love Lamb of God

Do you mean Burn the Priest days? If so neither did I. Once they made the switch lamb tho...

No, this was back in like '02 or so; I was in to a lot of weird shit back then. noevil.gif

This looks like the least fun snowmobile ever

Is1YG4P.jpg

Is1YG4P.jpg

Is1YG4P.jpg

Yep, sitting generally sucks.

I did tell them occasional, maybe I stretched the truth a bit..I only drink beer no hard stuff..I drink a six pack at least every day.Just to help me relax,I have a very stressful job.
It is pretty obvious that more stress is caused by your relaxation than relaxing. Your kidding yourself.

Easy way to test. Don't have a drop for 30 days and see the results.

actual i think its 12th

idk dont watch mma

It is pretty obvious that more stress is caused by your relaxation than relaxing. Your kidding yourself.

Easy way to test. Don't have a drop for 30 days and see the results.