Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What are ticket prices to the Caribbean? My last trip to Europe was cheap.

From here to Nassau is anywhere between 400 and 700$ per.
My last trip to Europe was $780.

I'm seeing stuff for ~400. With 2 people that's a $760 difference right there

You could just drive to KC and spend the week there if that is your goal.

I really need to get out and travel more. Perhaps when school is finished.J

Reminds me of the saying, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now.

That is one hell of a quote. My only hesitation right now is money. I have been piss poor with it in the past and am currently un-fucking myself. Perhaps once things are back in a positive light, I will undertake more travel.

That being said, I have seen part of one country and most of another most never experience. Part of Baghdad, and most of Kuwait. Both beautiful yet very different places.

J

Apparently it will be your death sentence as well.  I'm going to guess you neglected to tell your physician about your alcohol intake. . .

I did tell them occasional, maybe I stretched the truth a bit..I only drink beer no hard stuff..I drink a six pack at least every day.Just to help me relax,I have a very stressful job.
It is pretty obvious that more stress is caused by your relaxation than relaxing. Your kidding yourself.Easy way to test. Don't have a drop for 30 days and see the results.

To add to that, while undergoing the 30 days, find a NEW hobby. Something you have not done before. That might help re-wire your brain into relaxation without the booze.

J

Apparently it will be your death sentence as well.  I'm going to guess you neglected to tell your physician about your alcohol intake. . .

I did tell them occasional, maybe I stretched the truth a bit..I only drink beer no hard stuff..I drink a six pack at least every day.Just to help me relax,I have a very stressful job.
It is pretty obvious that more stress is caused by your relaxation than relaxing. Your kidding yourself.Easy way to test. Don't have a drop for 30 days and see the results.

To add to that, while undergoing the 30 days, find a NEW hobby. Something you have not done before. That might help re-wire your brain into relaxation without the booze.

J

I really don't have to much time for hobbies these days sad.png

J

You have to make time.  If you are drinking a six pack a day and stop, you just made some serious time.  If you can't deal with the stress without the crutch, you need a new path.  

J

You have to make time.  If you are drinking a six pack a day and stop, you just made some serious time.  If you can't deal with the stress without the crutch, you need a new path.  

I usually crush a six in like a hour and hour and half biggrin.png I usually don't get home till 8:30 pm or so,and by the time I surf a few forums, shower,it is 10:00 pm so in order to get a halfway decent amount of sleep I have a 1 1/2 hours of free time before I need to crash I have to get up at 4:15 am sad.png And I'm lucky to get one day off and when I do I am so tired I don't wanna do much at all it seems...Guess I need to figure something out..

All I know is this is the bad guy and this is the good one

J

I really don't have to much time for hobbies these days :(
Another quote for you. He who excuses himself accuses himself. You are full of excuses instead of actions. The solution is internal.

J

Another quote for you. He who excuses himself accuses himself. You are full of excuses instead of actions. The solution is internal.

I don't drink that much...LOL I don't have time..biggrin.png ..Maybe to fast.. but I don't consume that much...Not like I am sleeping on the park bench waiting for the liquor store to open...lol 

And next time I stop by the grocery store I have a pic to post for you Sean...tongue.png  I meant to do it today but I didn't have time...lol

A 6 pack in a night causes liver damage. More than once a week and you are considered a chronic binge drinker by almost any medical standards.

You are hurting yourself.

Do something or don't. If you don't stop though it will be a lot harder for your docs to help you.

Don't worry, Conan. I fall on the floor with convulsions when I eat Taco Bell too.

A 6 pack in a night causes liver damage. More than once a week and you are considered a chronic binge drinker by almost any medical standards.

You are hurting yourself.

Do something or don't. If you don't stop though it will be a lot harder for your docs to help you.

Maybe I can cut back a bit....I have on the smoking.

J

I really don't have to much time for hobbies these days :(

I don't drink that much...LOL I don't have time..:D ..Maybe to fast.. but I don't consume that much...Not like I am sleeping on the park bench waiting for the liquor store to open...lol

I'm going to put this in the simplest terms. Either watch the family in person, from the comfort of your hospital bed, jail, or from the grave. The choice is yours. Excessive drinking is similar to drug use. You either quit or end up one of two places; jail or dead. There really is no in between. Don't get me wrong, I have no vested interest in what you do. But when you talk about having issues, I am happy to help you.

You also may want to consider a new career or at the least a new place to work if where you are mow stresses you out that badly.

J

2015 Line-up for you music heads and concert freaks!!! let me know if interested..

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

If this was closer I would love to photograph this show.

J