Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Lemonade!

Lemon lime slush puppie biggrin.png

I have been wearing out the stand up comedians on netflix.. They have some good shit on there....Check out Bill Burr if you have it dude is funny as hell..

Michael

Well the day is very close, my baby girl turns 18 on the 5th. 

It just amazes me at how fast time goes by.

I have been wearing out the stand up comedians on netflix.. They have some good shit on there....Check out Bill Burr if you have it dude is funny as hell..

Michael

I think it was Matt that introduced me to Jim Jeffries. Dude is awesome.. Or a c-word...

Michael

I think it was Matt that introduced me to Jim Jeffries. Dude is awesome.. Or a cunt...

He is great as well..Love it made me crack up..biggrin.png

Any way of using a mouse without your hands? ie, while playing guitar.

Foot pedal or some shit? Just for scrolling, fwd, back would be sweet.

Toe touchpad that works with shoes, lol

Hmm, MIJ ...or at least it should be:http://www.musicgoround.com/p/181087/used-jackson-sl3

Why should it be? The SKU would indicate a USA model.J
I was wrong. USA starts with J too but less numbers after. Hmm

Well damn. That complicates things a bit.

J

Made I USA is on the headstock and made in Japan will be a sticker on the back. Any sl3 or sl4 is Japanese. Pro usually denotes 3rd world assembly in fender hell

Neil making a cameo on The Weather Channel

SPPlO0g.gif

Michael

Jim Jeffries is god of all blue comedians right now.

So good.

Michael

I think it was Matt that introduced me to Jim Jeffries. Dude is awesome.. Or a cunt...

I should paid to rep him I guess eh?

He is one funny cunt.

Lol

Michael

He is great as well..Love it made me crack up..biggrin.png

You let one dead baby into heaven, then you let all the dead babies into heaven.

You won't be able to walk for all the dead babies.

:soccer kicks dead baby:

I really effed my boss. It was his fault and I offered to help, but I really effed him.

:-(

(Bloomberg) -- One U.S. refinery is shutting while management takes control of operations at six others after union workers walked out of the plants in the biggest strike since 1980.

The United Steelworkers union that represents employees at more than 200 refineries, terminals, pipelines and chemical plants stopped work Sunday at nine sites, accounting for 10 percent of the country’s refining capacity, after contract negotiations fell apart. The union rejected five offers made by Royal Dutch Shell Plc on behalf of companies including Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp. since talks began Jan. 21. Tesoro Corp. is shutting half of its 166,000-barrel-a-day Martinez plant in California that wasn’t already idled for maintenance.

Union leaders haven’t called a strike nationally since 1980, when a stoppage lasted three months. While only one of the nine plants has curbed production amid the stoppage, a full walkout of USW workers would threaten to disrupt as much as 64 percent of U.S. fuel output. Shell and union officials began negotiations amid the biggest collapse in oil prices since 2008.

Refiners may cut operating rates “a little” during the strike, John Auers, executive vice president at Dallas-based Turner Mason & Co., said by phone Monday. “They won’t push the units as hard. The key will be to run them reliably and safely.”

Sounds like a good time to tell those union workers to fuck off and hire some non-union employees

I really effed my boss. It was his fault and I offered to help, but I really effed him.

:-(

Que?

Calling Moto back for the umpteenth freaking time trying to get my refund.

Might just call the bank and get the refund today like I did with their bogus charge.

Only issue with that is I'm worried if I challenge another charge they will challenge the first one. However, it is getting pretty close to the maximum 2 month time window.