Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I can understand your views Sean. I figure if I can find you a good deal, I am happy to help.

I appreciate it, just don't want you running around special. I am chasing a needle in a haystack and know it, but have time to. smile.png

The one shop claims they get in the SL1-4 models quite often. I'll be checking with them iften as they have an extensive selection. I was shocked to see some of the Peavy Tbass' hanging up there.

J

Thanks J, if they have one unpainted and from Japan or the USA I'm interested. I can grab an Indonesian sample here, but am holding out!

...but would prefer the Floyd Rose recessed. If it were $1200 I'd get out to San Jose quickly.

All of the Ebay ones under $1k are currently Indonesian meh's

Serial number of a Usa one starts with U, Japan J smile.png

US made should be $1200 or so, MIJ $500-600

I was not aware of that. I will ensure I keep that in mind when I look. I've found a few with painted necks, but nothing oiled.

J

There are TONS of painted neck ones. Frustrating. The oiled ones are overpriced that are out there. Something like 4 in the country (that are used). There is one in Deerfield Beach I am watching and if it drops a bit I'm in. I have no reason to go that way though so it isn't an ideal location. Spending over a G I'd love to play it first...

Oh, I forgot. Every couple days I check Guitar Center nationwide as well. tongue.png

Guitar Center is great for finding stuff. I'll also check with my buddy's wife who is a manager at a chain pawn shop down here.

J

Network gurus unite!

My friend uses his phone for home internet. He wants to hook up his direct TV to the internet but needs ethernet.

I figured it should be easy to hook up an old router, install dd-wrt and get it working as some kind of wireless bridge. Does that seem right?

Edit: Just to explain the flow of data it would be Phone Hotspot to Wireless Router to Ethernet to Direct TV.

Was snowing this morning but we still ain't got anything on the ground angry2.gif

I wan't some snow cream it has been years since I had it smile.png

I can write your name in the snow if you like ;)

I can write your name in the snow if you like wink.png

Lol....Don't eat the yellow snow cream!!!!lildevil.gif

I have been selling yellow snow cones all day. 

I have been selling yellow snow cones all day. 

Oh no!!tongue.png