Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Suprised I didnt get a response out of you because of what I posted last sean lol

Edited by Stephen93s10

Mafia sells all sorts of blow.

Mafia sells all sorts of blow.

Oh so your in the amish mafia aye? Some badass there lmfao :P

Sean my cheapO P-Rockets are still working great. 

I am sure I don't use them near as much as you do though.

10 minutes the house gets hit by 80mph winds and it is starting to rotate.  Sheltering in the basement.  Yikes

we had some 65mph winds that up rooted some huge ass trees last week. 80 mph can be pretty dangerous.

Already a hot one 98 for a high today with some high ass humidity. Might pass on some garden work when I get home.

Your post is off topic and nonsensical. Perhaps you consider it helpful but in that case please explain, lol.

Explained the easiest way possible I know how,sorry for the misspelling but I was on my phone. Serious if you would like to mess with some one next time you are looking for a flashlight and they ask what your looking for..Tell them at least 100 sq ft of candela and see the look on their face. biggrin.png Your average person 97% chance is not going to have a clue what your talking about even if they research it chances are they will never get itwink.png
no. They will just think you are a retard. I just want a walk flashlight that does what I need it to. Could care less if it is rated.

Maybe so.. But thinking you are retarded and being retarded is two completely different things...Making someone look retarded that assumes you are retarded is priceless.

Well the only people I am asking about flashlights are here...

Yeah, and you can't pull that candela shit over on us cuz we been educated!

Your post is off topic and nonsensical. Perhaps you consider it helpful but in that case please explain, lol.

Explained the easiest way possible I know how,sorry for the misspelling but I was on my phone. Serious if you would like to mess with some one next time you are looking for a flashlight and they ask what your looking for..Tell them at least 100 sq ft of candela and see the look on their face. :D Your average person 97% chance is not going to have a clue what your talking about even if they research it chances are they will never get it;)
no. They will just think you are a retard. I just want a walk flashlight that does what I need it to. Could care less if it is rated.
Maybe so.. But thinking you are retarded and being retarded is two completely different things...Making someone look retarded that assumes you are retarded is priceless.
Well the only people I am asking about flashlights are here...

Yeah, and you can't pull that candela shit over on us cuz we been educated!

Lol ..Are you saying I am full of shit? Or it won't work on yall?

I was not meaning you guys anyway.

10 minutes the house gets hit by 80mph winds and it is starting to rotate.  Sheltering in the basement.  Yikes

Everything all good now?

Dammit! 4th night straight I can't sleep. I am running on At the most 8 hours of sleep of now for 4 days..I have worked a little over 54 hours in those 4 days as well shit is getting crazy WTF..

Aaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll

Will that help me sleep? Do they have it at Rite-Aid or Walgreens?

I took that shit from 4th to 12th grade. Half a year in i told my doctor and parents i had muscle spasms... No one cared, i eventually got a bad speach impediment and very often "space out" i was at one time taking 90mg, time release, a day... Wtf. Thats 3 of their largest pills.

My parents abused me with that shit and my spasms aren't drastic enough to get medical marijuana which passed here a week and a half ago, minnesota, so i have to get cdb dominate strains from people hoping its what strain they say it is and that is the best cure ive found... so far. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Perhaps you'd qualify if you applied for a different reason, eg the usual: poor appetite, insomnia, back pain.

If that fails you can buy almost anything on the dark markets.

Here you need an act of god.  Something like 150 people so far have been approved.  Seriously not possible to engineer.

That's how FL will end up if it ever passes. The Attorney General here is a dumb slut. Married like 5 times, is an alcoholic, and believes everything besides alcohol is the devil. Most of her sheriff's share her views as well.

J

10 minutes the house gets hit by 80mph winds and it is starting to rotate. Sheltering in the basement. Yikes

Everything all good now?

Looks like they are still some nice storms up there by the lakes..Guessing thats what come through his area idk..I love being and whatching strong and severe storms as long as nobody gets hurt they are pretty cool..I have always been a bit of a dork when it comes to the weather I used to stay up all night when I was growing up and watch the weather channel all night..lol

10 minutes the house gets hit by 80mph winds and it is starting to rotate. Sheltering in the basement. Yikes

Everything all good now?

Looks like they are still some nice storms up there by the lakes..Guessing thats what come through his area idk..I love being and whatching strong and severe storms as long as nobody gets hurt they are pretty cool..I have always been a bit of a dork when it comes to the weather I used to stay up all night when I was growing up and watch the weather channel all night..lol

Part of why I love living by the Gulf.

J

I regularly go hiking when we have the worst weather. Sure it pisses everyone off but it's way more fun. :lol:

I mean if I die than it's all part of God's plan and I'm okay with that.

Is what I tell religious family members.

Everything all good now?

J

May think I am crazy but I have always wanted to ride it out through a nice catagory hurricane

I regularly go hiking when we have the worst weather. Sure it pisses everyone off but it's way more fun. :lol:

That sounds fun really,a better challange.

Everything all good now?

J

May think I am crazy but I have always wanted to ride it out through a nice catagory hurricane

I'm good without that. Knock on wood, so far so good.

J

Everything all good now?

J

I have. It's either no big deal or your totally screwed.

So, I'm attempting to get the truck back to some semblance of normalcy. I moved the H701 to the top and re-installed my single DIN kit. Now I have a single DIN hole in the center console.

I attempted to install a single DIN cubby, but I need the metal cage to make it work correctly. Even then, I have to use the biggest trim piece to cover the hole.

Other options include going back to stock tape deck hole and adding the tape deck cubby, or something else.... meh

I really think I prefer the H701 in the bottom mount better, but I just don't know what to do with that big 1.5 DIN area. I had considered just putting a piece of ABS textured plastic there and then putting a phone/table mount there.

Any ideas? What would you do if the canvas was empty?

IMG_20150718_162424773.jpg

what are the dimensions of that top din? is it double din? 7" tablet will fit right behind the stock trim probably 

dont think that win 8 tablet has gps. but its does have 2 usb ports so you could probably add a usb hub for gps, etc

win 8.1 32bit tablet 

http://www.amazon.com/Winbook-TW700-Tablet-full-size-Microsoft/dp/B00QDJ2FUK

or grab a gen 1/2 n7 for andriod. 

Not a bad price...Plus July 29 windows 10 will be available for free if you have a genuine copy of windows 7 SP1 and up.

what are the dimensions of that top din? is it double din? 7" tablet will fit right behind the stock trim probably

1.5 din

Wow! Everything ok? I didn't even know we had a storm I was so exhausted.

Opened and moved into a new store the day after leg day.

Such a bad decision.