Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Caffeine doesn't do jack to me.  Sugar on the other hand FUCKS ME UP.

Caffeine doesn't do jack to me.  Sugar on the other hand FUCKS ME UP.

I eat very little sugar as well little bit of candy for me and I am wired and jittery.

Yikes.

Shelby 350 Black with Technology package.  $56,195

Hmmmm.....

Yummy FLATPLANE

Yikes.

Shelby 350 Black with Technology package. $56,195

Hmmmm.....

Yummy FLATPLANE

Sexy though

It's insane that the bowtie is even trying to sell the camaro for the prices it is.

Makes no sense.

I do not like the 5th gen Camaro's...But that is what I said about the 4th gen when they came out...

It's insane that the bowtie is even trying to sell the camaro for the prices it is.

Makes no sense.

Shit, it's not just the General.

I do not like the 5th gen Camaro's...But that is what I said about the 4th gen when they came out...

Cut the mullet off, you'll like it better.

Although having a ZL1 for about the price of the N/A GT350 is an interesting move on Ford's part.  Obviously some confidence that GM will either raise the price on the 2016's a ton or that the Stang is that much better.

When I drove an SS and a GT back to back though it felt like I was comparing a 2013 M3 to a late 90's F-body.  The Camaro was a complete turd comparatively.  Serious garbage, no one who drove them back to back would ever buy the Camaro unless you had idiot brand boner blinders on.

I went in biased thinking the Camaro was going to drive better.  Part of me hoped it as well since it is easier for me to play with the motor on the GM stuff.

I went in biased thinking the Camaro was going to drive better.  Part of me hoped it as well since it is easier for me to play with the motor on the GM stuff.

Honestly I've been very unimpressed with the Camaro, IMO the new Mustang body and style just kills the camaro's looks. The interior is a bit better in the Camaro but I don't think it looks as good as the mustang interior.. if that makes sense.

If I was going to buy a new high performance american car it would be a toss up between the new Mustang and the Corvette. 

I am curious to see how the new one is riding on the ATS chassis.  GM spent a ton of money really trying to make the ATS a car and it worked.  The Camaro ought to lay hurt on the ATS-V which is going to be hard to compete with.

ATS-V is quicker at 3.7 to 60 than the C7 Stingray and the Z28, pulls a 12.1 in the quarter, stops faster from 60 than a 458 Italia, Stingray does the figure 8 in 23.5 and the V 23.7 (458 23.6).  All #'s from Motortrend.

Take that chassis and slap the ZL1 motor in it and beware Europe.

Perhaps they'll finally catch Ford, we'll see if they don't screw it up they stand a chance.  They may of course do it by downsizing which is lame IMO.

Cut the mullet off, you'll like it better.

Quit hatin!  biggrin.png

It's a damn monster. It has so much more power then I expected. I crashed it several times in the shop. I will need a lot more room and a lot more practice. I would never have been able to fathom how much power this little thing has. i fired it up on the break room table and turned it up to 25% and it blew paper bags off the table like they were feathers.

The LEDs are insane.

smDSCN3329_zpsntuduo22.jpg

smDSCN3328_zpsdl9rzwsl.jpg

You can see damage on the mushroom from where I crashed it. It took off so fast, and my reaction was to lay the throttle back to 0%. Not a good idea.

smDSCN3330_zps8dlph3mk.jpg.

FPV camera head on

smDSCN3331_zpsdrjmyspc.jpg

Ass

smDSCN3333_zpsmvbfjdll.jpg

The radio is pretty fuckin solid. Lots of control, and memory enough to program 20 vehicles.

smDSCN3334_zpsay8mjfze.jpg

smDSCN3336_zpsrkfdawvw.jpg

smDSCN3335_zpskn7t59hv.jpg

smDSCN3337_zps6mjwvdvj.jpg

It's a damn monster. It has so much more power then I expected. I crashed it several times in the shop. I will need a lot more room and a lot more practice. I would never have been able to fathom how much power this little thing has. i fired it up on the break room table and turned it up to 25% and it blew paper bags off the table like they were feathers.

The LEDs are insane.

smDSCN3328_zpsdl9rzwsl.jpg

You can see damage on the mushroom from where I crashed it. It took off so fast, and my reaction was to lay the throttle back to 0%. Not a good idea.

smDSCN3330_zps8dlph3mk.jpg.

FPV camera head on

smDSCN3331_zpsdrjmyspc.jpg

Ass

smDSCN3333_zpsmvbfjdll.jpg

The radio is pretty fuckin solid. Lots of control, and memory enough to program 20 vehicles.

smDSCN3334_zpsay8mjfze.jpg

smDSCN3336_zpsrkfdawvw.jpg

smDSCN3335_zpskn7t59hv.jpg

smDSCN3337_zps6mjwvdvj.jpg

Nice seth!! Looks like it will be a lot of fun bro.smile.png

Don't post that shit here, I don't need another thing to buy.

Modern batteries are a trip.  Does it run on LiPo's?  

Don't post that shit here, I don't need another thing to buy.

Oh sorry...

Oops, how'd that get in there?

Fuckin' sweet, though, eh?

Modern batteries are a trip.  Does it run on LiPo's?  

Yep, 3 cell 2200mah LiPo.

I have seen 12.5 minutes for mellow flight to 5 minutes for abusing and trick flying. I have more batteries and props on the way. They'll be here tomorrow. I'm going to fly it tomorrow night.

Yeah it looks fucking awesome and I have a pretty big park only a few minutes away. It would be cool to fly around the motocross track with a gopro. :D

FWIW, I crashed it pretty hard on cement today. I got scratches on the mushroom and a chip out of a prop, but no other issues. I did set all my failsafes tonight, prop on to prevent flip of death, and motor off when out of range to prevent loss of unit.

What's the range?

Yeah it looks fucking awesome and I have a pretty big park only a few minutes away. It would be cool to fly around the motocross track with a gopro. biggrin.png

It will sustain flight easily with a go-pro, and it does have a camera mount with dampers on top. Most people prefer a Mobius to a go pro, as it keeps a lower center of gravity.

What's the range?

1 KM with the Devo 7 radio and stock antenna. I have read up to 2 with the Devo 12 radio and clover antenna.