Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Vienna sausages?

Looks like I am going to fix a big nice caesar salad tonight for supper.smile.png

It's disgusting. It is the Budweiser of meats.

Spam and Buttwiper are the two top selling items at NASCAR races. Need I say more?

And Americans love Nascar. Need I say more?

Spam and Buttwiper are the two top selling items at NASCAR races. Need I say more?

Got to be the most boring shit ever to watch on tv until a big ass wreck happens I can't sit still that long being hyper active.I have never attended a race in person maybe it is different idk.

Got to be the most boring shit ever to watch on tv until a big ass wreck happens I can't sit still that long being hyper active.I have never attended a race in person maybe it is different idk.

I hate Nascar but i went to a couple races at Kentucky Speedway. Never seen a lap. One hell if a party. Was insane.

I hate Nascar but i went to a couple races at Kentucky Speedway. Never seen a lap. One hell if a party. Was insane.

That is what I would think lots of partying and drunk chicks this makes me want to attend smile.png

*Shops for tickets*

I'm American and hate Nascar.

Would you attend for drunk half naked chicks?

Man it feels great outside in the lower 50's! I walked out to smoke and my nipples looked like Tic Tac's through my wife beater tank top.

Luv it fall is coming smile.png

Would you attend for drunk half naked chicks?

The only thing that could make me go to any NASCAR event is my son's desire to go. Given he's intelligent and loves F1, I don't foresee it.

We did a 23 pound brisket Friday into Saturday. We are still eating it tonight.

More than likely we will eat more tomorrow on break.

Freaking NASCAR! My father in law loves it, but he has been a fan for ever. For me it makes for a great nap time.

Felt so good out this morning when I walked outside..That means that turkey day is coming up.I cant wait!!!!!

Anything below 60 is too cold!

This recent heat has put me in lazy mode. So cooler temps might help me out of it.

And we've upped it from some people are dumb to 'Mericans are dumb.

Anything below 60 is too cold!

What is the average temps your way at the moment?

And we've upped it from some people are dumb to 'Mericans are dumb.

I've always maintained that "people" are dumb. Individuals can be smart, but "people" adopt the sheep/mob mentality far too easily and turn their brains off. Crowds are much easier to manipulate than the individual.

Amazingly this even holds true to internet forums, just think of how many times you've seen the same misinformation regurgitated by "people" with little to zero experience.

Unfortunately, politicians, governments, religions have all been capitalizing on this for centuries the world over. herding all the "sheeple" to do their bidding without any "individual" thought.

Not just in America.

I know it isn't just America. Was really making a different point than the generic statement, but you'd have to read the last 30 pages or so to realize that.

The real regrettable fact is that we are in the opposite of evolution stage at the moment as the less cognitively capable people are the reproducers.

This will be a must seehttp://www.merufilm.com/...but mostly because it stars one of my best college buddies

I have always wanted to be in a musical dance movie.