Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I felt like it was either on or off, but that may be the bass output of my mids fault.

This is a test

:Doh:
should be renamed to

:facepalm:

:Doh:

It's not palm to face though. Homer knows best.

I felt like it was either on or off, but that may be the bass output of my mids fault.

I'm not saying it's perfect lol.  Just the rap they get on forums isn't quite right either. 

I really wish I could figure out a way to have a wifi enabled thermostat for cheap upstairs. I'd like to be able to keep track of it in the winter.We rarely use it and it is on it's own system.

Though I'd be interested to see if there is a temp I can set the upstairs at that actually helps the downstairs run less and overall uses less energy.

Ecobee makes a thermostat with remote sensors. I am wondering if I could use it in "dual zone" mode and control both off the same system.

I really wish I could figure out a way to have a wifi enabled thermostat for cheap upstairs. I'd like to be able to keep track of it in the winter.We rarely use it and it is on it's own system.

Though I'd be interested to see if there is a temp I can set the upstairs at that actually helps the downstairs run less and overall uses less energy.

Ecobee makes a thermostat with remote sensors. I am wondering if I could use it in "dual zone" mode and control both off the same system.

Can you hardwire?  Wireless and home automation is a no-no.

https://youtu.be/hdHZ5hp45Fc

Not safe for work....or ever trying to unsee

Mikey - tranny trick for ya.

You like the trannies don't you?

I don't like grapefruit anymore after that.sad.png

ninja.gif

Now with full auto that changed.

J

Point and Spray lol

Not if you know what you are doing.

The other bastards do spray and pray.

J

So after all the hype all we have gotten was a few burst of rain. Nothing horrible, but the ground is decently saturated.

J

So after all the hype all we have gotten was a few burst of rain. Nothing horrible, but the ground is decently saturated.

J

Figured yall was about to get it finally..another round is gonna be there in a week or so if I jad to guess.

I will basically be unable to use my DAMN scope for the AR-10.

At this point I'm thinking of either selling it, or completely building it and doing some 762 courses. Get rid of the a4 front sight, then get a longer handguard with keys and run off axis irons or the style.

Then I will have to get an optic for it and I'm really not into paying as much as I did last time for something that is for 600 yards reasonably.

Anyone have any rough idea how much all the bones in the body weigh?

Not very much...........

<- 5.9lbs

According to my scale 9.4lbs for my 210lb frame.

Which I never thought of and is pretty crazy.

If you are looking into batteries for small engine's definitely look into Lithium Iron (Fe),w hich is a little different than Lithium Ion. Both are good but it seems to me Lithium Fe is a little cheaper, safer, and longer lasting, but does weigh a smidge more.

I bought a battery that should have 5-10x the life, never require a trickle charge has 20% more power (240CCA vs 200CCA) and weighs 17.6% of a standard lead acid battery (1.76lb vs 10 lb) for only 30% more cost ($97 vs $75).

I have no idea if there's any relation, but kinda weird as well: I'm left handed, my left arm is slightly bigger than my right, but my right leg is bigger than my left.

If you are looking into batteries for small engine's definitely look into Lithium Iron (Fe),w hich is a little different than Lithium Ion. Both are good but it seems to me Lithium Fe is a little cheaper, safer, and longer lasting, but does weigh a smidge more.

I bought a battery that should have 5-10x the life, never require a trickle charge has 20% more power (240CCA vs 200CCA) and weighs 17.6% of a standard lead acid battery (1.76lb vs 10 lb) for only 30% more cost ($97 vs $75).

I thought Lithium Ion batteries was just a generic term for any batteries that used Lithium?

I have no idea if there's any relation, but kinda weird as well: I'm left handed, my left arm is slightly bigger than my right, but my right leg is bigger than my left.

That is relatively normal.

Two singles or one dual monitor arm?

http://www.colebrookbossonsaunders.com/products/monitor-arm-stand/flo-plus/

http://store.hermanmiller.com/store/servlet/dynamicKit__10151_-1_10051_5821?adpos=1o1&creative=40756415617&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAjwmZWvBRCCqrDK_8atgBUSJACnib3l3HLTsYF8kucpj9lALzrBu5ZGLx5ROqs9nBf4kEvW4BoC0Mfw_wcB

The main reason for the two together is so that I can adjust them together anytime I want and quickly.  Since I'll sit some and stand some it frees this up to be faster.  The main disadvantage is that you can't move them separate....something I have never done.

They are about $50 more than the next best thing, but those looks like they will last forever versus being disposable.

I like the technical marketing as well