Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am like way over my caffine limit already today! Did not sleep worth a damb last night.

I wish caffeine did something to me, I could use a pick me up

Truck sticks WAY better with the new shocks. Somewhat amazing actually. I think I could pull a wee bit of air pressure off the rear and have it ride nicer. It bucks a bit. Just need to grab a couple linkages to lower it 1/2" or so and that should do the trick.

And I am still on my "country" kick. Quotes are because my dad would call it Jazz.

sleepwerd4.gif

I rarely drink it though probably why it does something to me.I only have a cup of instant Maxwell House first thing before going out the door in the morning,Then a cherry Sundrop before lunch the Sundrop has 106mg of caffeine I not sure if you know what that is I don't think they have them up your way.

Ever tried Redline energy drink? Its the only one that works for me

Well for one it says brand new used lol, two im pretty sure its an SA not an X by the way the basket looks and magnet.

Well for one it says brand new used lol, two im pretty sure its an SA not an X by the way the basket looks and magnet.

Yea lol. . Im talkin to dude now and he said he said its forsure an x and bought it brand new from cruchfeild. They dont even sell sundown.

So I told him to send a pic because the pictures on the add dont look like an x and he sent me one of the first pictures on google when you type in sundown x LOL

Wouldnt buy shit off him, especially an SA for 300$ lol, probably beat that sub to shit on his Emerson 10K amp :P

I just hate people trying to rip off people that dont know shit. . At first I figured he just got ripped off by someone and really thought he had an x but when he said he got it new from cruchfeild I knew he is just trying to scam someone

He keeps askin if im interested in the sub or am I just "spectating" . Whatever he means by that lol

I don't do Crap beverages like that. I drink espresso. 16grams of beans per double. Even if I drink 5 doubles I can sleep

You should tell him your not interested and for one crutchfield doesnt sell sundown 2. You can buy a new SA for around 200$ 3. Hes full of shit.

You should tell him your not interested and for one crutchfield doesnt sell sundown 2. You can buy a new SA for around 200$ 3. Hes full of shit.

Pretty much said that and now is not texting back lol . . . . Wish you were able to post replies on craigslist so people would know about him

woot.gif monitor arms here and installed. Now I have a REAL desk smile.png

Pretty much said that and now is not texting back lol . . . . Wish you were able to post replies on craigslist so people would know about him

Usually people post an ad in the same category with the same title with "re:" then in the post they bash the ad.

I drank one of those and did not sleep for 3 days. Crazy shit!