Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Doing some Solidworks training, since that's what so many companies are using now. Problem is, I can't find a legal way to get Solidworks.

Just pulled out the brisket to wrap it; can confirm it is B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL

Like I said, my briskets are always purty:

http://i.imgur.com/kVQH7ol.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EvTdlva.jpg

IT'S RAINING...patio furniture?

Spent the past 3 days correcting the Town Car.  I had to use 3 different compounds of clay before I could cut. It was NASTY!

I'm guessing he fucked the avocado. Isn't the internet wonderful?

God damn that brisket was sublime.Locally made sausage and some homemade cornbread and son of bitch did I stuff myself. Holy shit.

Sounds good.

I had a small group of extremely cute women... And some dudes... Tell me how much happier they were after they put my meat inside them.

It was special.

On 6/18/2016 at 6:43 PM, Penguin4x4 said:

Like I said, my briskets are always purty:

http://i.imgur.com/kVQH7ol.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EvTdlva.jpg

Looks yummy! 

Hope all had a good fathers day.

Shot yesterday. Sadly, I shot poorly. I kept pulling. Slight wind, but when I settled down I shot dead nuts. I lobbed 3 shot groups, 2 right, last spot on, when I told myself to pay attention.

smDSC_0206_zpsp6b35uhr.jpg

Thinking about doing a 25-06 for local deer. Wanting to do a vented varmint stock; thumbhole with a beavertail forend. Similar to this...

savage-model-12-btcss1.jpg

I just want to watch the whole world burn
Lost a million times and I won't learn
Show me someone innocent, I'll show you there's no proof
I may be gone but I'm no fool

My view for the evening

20160620_214735_zpsq0ojqgri.jpg

And yeah shitty cell phone pick.  I didnt even set my beer down nor stand up

On June 15, 2016 at 4:00 AM, Adrian_D said:

Absolutely chilling event :(

What the fuck is wrong with people? There's one radicalist preacher in the UK who claims gay should be executed publicly. Come on man, it's not like they're going to rape you if you turn your back towards them...

People shouldn't care who shags who as long as it's consensual, legal and nobody tries to convince me their boner material should be come my boner material...

Some stupid broad was interviewed on the national radio station, one minute she's bragging about how tolerant she is, the next minute she goes on to say that gay couples are wrong and are a bad example for children. But she's still tolerant. 

On the other hand, I read a lot of comments of people saying they have guns and if the bad guys come, pew-pew, no more bad guys. Where were all those people? Is that mentality not popular in Florida? 

No trying to stir shit, just thinking out loud. 

Just to speak on the bit about FL, the LGBT community down here are not typically owners of firearms or CCW permit holders. As such the clubs and bars that are designed with them as a main demographic are 'soft targets'. From what I have seen the doorman was not only armed but also an off duty cop. He was disengaged before the shooter made his way in. Again both of those points about the doorman are what I have read but not necessarily 100% accurate.

That being said two things are happening here now. The LGBT community are now purchasing firearms in droves, and attending classes to learn what to do. Also some communities are trying to add to the state laws on 'assault weapons' and to try and make things even worse for legal firearm owners.

J

5 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Just to speak on the bit about FL, the LGBT community down here are not typically owners of firearms or CCW permit holders. As such the clubs and bars that are designed with them as a main demographic are 'soft targets'. From what I have seen the doorman was not only armed but also an off duty cop. He was disengaged before the shooter made his way in. Again both of those points about the doorman are what I have read but not necessarily 100% accurate.

That being said two things are happening here now. The LGBT community are now purchasing firearms in droves, and attending classes to learn what to do. Also some communities are trying to add to the state laws on 'assault weapons' and to try and make things even worse for legal firearm owners.

J

To add to this, a nightclub would still be defenseless. In almost every state you will find that CCW laws include a disarm clause for any licensee in an establishment that sells and serves alcohol. So a nightclub, by it's very nature, would be a gun free zone.