Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

27 minutes ago, nem said:

I have not seen any, you must be getting them before I can view?

It's mostly back end and email server.

Forum newsletter going out.

:coffee:

14 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

IMG_20160712_192758137.jpg

Well, I drove it yesterday, no more lifter tick after a drive, seems like I will get away with an oil and filter change just as expected. I also installed new rubber, bye-bye 11 year old Toyo's. 

Getting the inspection done today then I can drive it legally. Still a few details to sort out but nothing that can keep me from driving :)

:woot:

Just booked my trip back to Buffalo. Under 100 dollar difference when I factor in checking a bag and the fees between economy and first class. Chose ATL as my stop as the other stops would have me either leaving way too damn early, getting in at damn near midnight, or being stuck at LaGuardia for 3 hours. 

J

14 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Just booked my trip back to Buffalo. Under 100 dollar difference when I factor in checking a bag and the fees between economy and first class. Chose ATL as my stop as the other stops would have me either leaving way too damn early, getting in at damn near midnight, or being stuck at LaGuardia for 3 hours. 

J

Story of my life, lol.  Air lines suck.

Did I tell you all that I am going to comic con?

As in San Diego Comic con.

Aaaaaaaaaand the TPM is still having issues. 

I shouldn't drive.  Just walk.

Maybe fly?

Looks like the power supply is to blame for the Ultrastar death as well as the random reboots.

Another day another RMA ticket.

On July 13, 2016 at 5:45 PM, ///M5 said:

Story of my life, lol.  Air lines suck.

Very true. But as a smoker, I don't mind stopping in ATL as they have smoking cages, a huge USO, and ample Delta lounges all around. Plus the people watching is fun there as is the possibility of some good photo ops. With all the people flying around networking may be a possibility while waiting.

J

Speaking of networking, I am waiting for a solid answer, but it looks like I may be having ohotos published in a European publication. Once everything is confirmed one way or the other, I'll share the news. Should be less than 5 hours, and I am anxious as hell.

J

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Speaking of networking, I am waiting for a solid answer, but it looks like I may be having ohotos published in a European publication. Once everything is confirmed one way or the other, I'll share the news. Should be less than 5 hours, and I am anxious as hell.

J

Grats bro!

I just finished some for a wedding.

This bride let me edit as I pleased so some of it is over the top detailed colorsplosions.  I like blending fashion or glam photos with wedding and regular portrait work.  Makes me think I would have a lot of fun doing model and fashion shoots.

Friday!

Test drove some German cars... Now I'm eating at a Jewish deli.

This feels weird.

And seriously Trump?  That is your reaction?  The party has to switch candidates and FAST!

Either that or some fresh real independent needs to step up and show the Western world that nutso leftist BS and capt crazy shouldn't run for president.

I've never once voted for a Democrat as President, but will be the second time I don't vote for a Republican if it stays as it is.

Very scary spot we are in.

Hasn't been a Republican candidate worth voting for since Ike

View of Germany & Austria from my balcony

20160715_211024_HDR_zps3mxkfiks.jpg

Have some good beers for me.

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

Grats bro!

I just finished some for a wedding.

This bride let me edit as I pleased so some of it is over the top detailed colorsplosions.  I like blending fashion or glam photos with wedding and regular portrait work.  Makes me think I would have a lot of fun doing model and fashion shoots.

Thanks man!! The magazine is called 'Kerrang!' and is a weekly print publication in England. They have me down for one shot, and wanted two others they thought were mine, but that belonged to my friend Travis. I gave him the hookup and got him in there as well. I figure after he and I were talking about them when they got a hold of me, and he expressed a desire to see his work in their magazine, and they saw and likes some of his work as is I should set him up as well. Hopefully this could lead to something more perminant.

I haven't done weddings but I have done ample modeling work, and fashion as well. I am looking forward to doing more in the future.

J