Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The people in any job who have been just hanging around and barely skating by will always react in a negative manner when someone competent comes in.

If they can drag you down and affect your ability then their lackings become less readily apparent.

Stay the course.  Continue to excel, and they'll be given two choices:  pick up their laces or vacate for new competent workers.  That ball is in their court, it's not your fault if they drop it.

All that being said, congrats on the success, I'm sure you'll pull through and shine.

22 hours ago, ///M5 said:

No one likes change.  You are a big change.  As Ryan says you should be flattered, but you also have their attention and can lead as this goes.  Stay the course, they will eventually bend and follow making the whole team stronger.

I'm feeling better.

I got into it with my boss at the suit shop today (2nd of 3 jobs I'm trying to leave)  I got embarrassed and the customer got poor service.  After a little text chat back and forth and a rough appointment I went through today I decided to let go of the suit shop and put as close to 100% into this new opportunity.  The VP took kindly to my arrogant email and were setting up a time to talk about paths up.  That deserves all of my attention. 

If it's as slow as my co workers are telling me, I should be really happy when things speed up.

13 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

You're familiar with South Park?

I almost died myself.

Thanks guys. 

I need to keep my baggage in check.  You guys helped alot.

If I fly off here I don't elsewhere. 

Yall the Mary Todd to my Abraham .

<3

As for southpark.... I never really liked it or watched it but damn that scene from Cartman made me laugh.  Just a kneecap massacre 

Butters kissing company is one of favorites.  Rarely watch it anymore but I love that episode.  

11 hours ago, topgun said:

Butters kissing company is one of favorites.  Rarely watch it anymore but I love that episode.  

They could be making some serious fucking money!

I had to Google it.

:D

:woot: off to San Fran.  See how the kiddos do with a couple 15 course meals.  Doh!

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

:woot: off to San Fran.  See how the kiddos do with a couple 15 course meals.  Doh!

15 course meals?  I am doing life all wrong!

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

15 course meals?  I am doing life all wrong!

Dude....

You don't wanna be like that fat bastard.  Short chubby fucker honestly. 

Besides it's San Francisco.....gay Capitol of the US... what do you think 15 courses really means?

36 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Dude....

You don't wanna be like that fat bastard.  Short chubby fucker honestly. 

Besides it's San Francisco.....gay Capitol of the US... what do you think 15 courses really means?

Sorry man, not hip on your lingo.  LOL!

Ha.  We booked to Michelin experiences.  Good for the boys

Drove a 2012 F150 with the Sony package and thought "this is pretty good". Got back in my truck after and thought wtf was I thinking?!? That sounded like garbage in comparison.

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ha.  We booked to Michelin experiences.  Good for the boys

Enjoy the trip! The culturing will be excellent for them! ;)

Annikya took off for Mexico yesterday. They are driving there. First trip into the world on her own. Dad had to take a few deep breaths.  

Congrats on killin' the job Matt!!

I got flamed by a bunch of fascist pig's online this week. So definitely feel your pain dealing with assholes.

On the other hand got my boss to come through with a sweet work bonus!! :DNo photo description available.No photo description available.

Have the D60 pig in the yard!! SAS here I come!! Woot woot!!

Image may contain: outdoor

Finally acquired all part for the Nissan lift!! Stating on the rear hopefull in the next couple dayz!

Image may contain: 1 person, smilingNo photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

Going to need to break out a bigger table to photo the front end parts. lol

53 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Congrats on killin' the job Matt!!

I got flamed by a bunch of fascist pig's online this week. So definitely feel your pain dealing with assholes.

Oh snap!

What's going on brochacho?

53 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

On the other hand got my boss to come through with a sweet work bonus!! :DNo photo description available.No photo description available.

Ring Bros equivalent of an autostabber?

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Oh snap!

What's going on brochacho?

Well there are many mantras in tattooing. A lot of the younger kids will only tatt their own designs, will not fix or touch others work, or duplicate an Image. I on the other hand am the working man’s tattoo artist. A lot of the people I tattoo on are lucky to get a tattoo a year. Most of them have an image they have been carrying around for a long time and are pretty set on it. They don’t need someone to change your mind or have time to wait weeks for someone to design something. Being as I do this job to make people happy,  and not stroke my own ego, I will gladly do whatever they ask. If it is to copy someone else’s work that is fine or draw a custom one. 

Long story short I ripped off one of these  pretentious art fag kids designs and tattooed it on someone. I did not claim that it was my design but did post it online. He asked me to remove it or get blasted and I basically refused. Most of my life I have thrived on conflict so resorted to that initially. Needless to say he got all his art fag friends to attack me. 

Realizing I was probably the one being a dick I did eventually pull it down. Then messaged the guy and apologized. A good verbal haircut every once in a while is good for the soul LOL.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Ring Bros equivalent of an autostabber?

Is original design style one that has been around since the 50’s. They are built in England.

This one is actually a Shader, but I use it as a liner as I move pretty fast. :D

Funny story, when I first started tattooing I only wanted to do dark daemonic shit.  Realized real quick the people that wanted that kind of work were dicks and usually smelled. 

Now I tatt lots of girly stuff and 80% of my clients are honeys!!  Because who doesn’t want to get paid to hang out with beautiful women all day?