Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Found a video of someone else riding the trail:

http://vimeo.com/45817224

Rocky canyon stuff starts around 3:00

Edited by stefanhinote

This is the normal trail that we generally do:

The fucked up rocky trail was about ten miles away, and not part of the amra race (the above).

Edited by stefanhinote

Every time I have a day when I'm low on tasks at work I feel like crap the whole day. 

This time it's probably a combination of lack of sleep, getting stale at work and spending 2 hours in the cold at a funeral. Maybe slightly dehydrated too.

I know what you mean. The day just goes faster when you occupy the mind.

Gimme something to do, I've ran out of internet. 

Some pointers, what exactly are you looking for?

Every time I have a day when I'm low on tasks at work I feel like crap the whole day. 

This time it's probably a combination of lack of sleep, getting stale at work and spending 2 hours in the cold at a funeral. Maybe slightly dehydrated too.

I know what you mean. The day just goes faster when you occupy the mind.

Gimme something to do, I've ran out of internet. 

Make me a minimalist shell and gtk3 theme for gnome 3. :D

Jesus, 65k? Really?

I saw a 2009 for 11k

either it didnt run, had extremely high miles or was wrecked bad enough to have a salvage tittle,

09s with 75 K go for about 30K or there abouts

...it could have been COP at a local dealership. That is all I know. I looked at it and it drove fine.

Sounds like a tractor

Think he's riding a Yamaha wr250-450-- four stroker either way.

Yep, a tractor. 4 stroke sleds sound like that to me. No interest

Just sat in a Trailblazer SS. As I remember I don't fit. Since I hate the dash and it'd need to be custom. Seat belts are built in, so that limits the choices.

How about some M6 seats?

2012-BMW-M6-Convertible-interior-seats.j

I hope it's not going to be the same color, white interior in a car, what a bitch.

I am not speaking from experience, but it's just logical.

Our M5 had the same interior. Very easy to clean. Ours was purchased used of course. But for people who drive these cars as their beater to drive to work they pay someone else to worry about little things like a smudged seat.

LoL

I doubt white would be on the table but who knows with that guy! What i do know is Sean will beat on it.... but he will probably clean it himself.

Masochism comes in many forms.

i LOVE white interiors!

Of course pink is the best interior.

Oh and Seth, ASV "unbreakable levers" and Sunline have some levers that fold/pivot for the clutch and front brake. They're a bit pricey, but a good investment.

I have heard of the break aways, just never really considered investing in one. If he breaks a perch I will grab one, but $10 for a lever is easy to swallow.

Looks fucking awesome.

Yep, a tractor. 4 stroke sleds sound like that to me. No interest

I'll take my thumper any day.

My dad's PC just shit.

Budget choice for Motherboard/Proc/Memory/Videocard? Not sure what it is and figure it is over 3 years old so just replacing everything makes sense.

*power supply is newer and more than fine for a non-gaming machine

Used to surf internet, do taxes, and sometimes do slight modications to pictures.

Asus/i3/EVGA

Why does he need a video card? If he doesn't game a little better MoBo and nice i5 would be a better choice IMHO.

never bought an integrated before....scares me. If it is really the solution tho its okay. He's got a huge power supplt

If I was to build a HTPC at this very moment I would use intel HD4000 integrated graphics. You can easily get away with pushing 1080P with the HD3000

Setup my old computer at the house into a stand up desk.

Just about 30-45 minutes of surfing and my lower body is getting worn out!

Doing a trial run as I'm considering pitching the idea of one to my boss.

I'll keep a nice little stool nearby though for 8 hours days. I do miss the big art desks we used in junior high, or my cheap drafting table when I was younger.

I hope it's not going to be the same color, white interior in a car, what a bitch.

Nah, black on black is how I roll if I can. White was the first pic I found that showed the seat belt as I know I'd need that.

My dad's PC just shit.

Budget choice for Motherboard/Proc/Memory/Videocard? Not sure what it is and figure it is over 3 years old so just replacing everything makes sense.

*power supply is newer and more than fine for a non-gaming machine

Used to surf internet, do taxes, and sometimes do slight modications to pictures.

Asus/i3/EVGA

Why does he need a video card? If he doesn't game a little better MoBo and nice i5 would be a better choice IMHO.

never bought an integrated before....scares me. If it is really the solution tho its okay. He's got a huge power supplt
If I was to build a HTPC at this very moment I would use intel HD4000 integrated graphics. You can easily get away with pushing 1080P with the HD3000
1080p is all he has. 42" Samsung "monitor", lol. He has a 19" too, but it hasn't been hooked up in a year. Wouldn't be terrible to have dual.

Doing a trial run as I'm considering pitching the idea of one to my boss.

I'll keep a nice little stool nearby though for 8 hours days. I do miss the big art desks we used in junior high, or my cheap drafting table when I was younger.

I was going to put mine on some hydraulics/lift to convert easily back and forth.

Other options is a fucking chair that costs more than the lift.