Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fuck. 2015 new Navy. Might be interesting although I will not own a first run production of ANYTHING.

Unless they overhaul everything, I wouldnt buy one. A family member owns a '12 Navi and it is very underwhelming in every aspect for the $65k price tag on it.
Me neither...but I have hope. New chassis and a Coyote would be saweet.
It will either get the Coyote, or the all aluminum 5.4. Ford is switching to aluminum in many of the truck body panels for weight savings. The pickups are supposed to he 7-800 lbs. lighter. Last I read, it was the entire doghouse and bed on the pickups, so I would venture to say the Navi and Expo should save at least a couple hundred.
And MKC electronics and looks...or so I hope.

My concern is that they will stick to only boosted 6's and no 8. That would suck as no "SVT" version could be made.

Shit, the Camry I drove last week was $30K with the 4 banger.

Fuckin' Sequoia is $65k or something ridiculous. It's a fukcing Toyota

I've seen Suburbans go for 60+

The new car market is ridiculous.

Yep and since they moved the 4runner to America, it has lost a lot!

Since we're on topic...

Yep and since they moved the 4runner to America, it has lost a lot!

Fucking 4Runners

I've seen Suburbans go for 60+

The new car market is ridiculous.

Fucking Suburbans

So much fucking

Fucking so much fucking ! :lol:

Every time I have a day when I'm low on tasks at work I feel like crap the whole day. 

This time it's probably a combination of lack of sleep, getting stale at work and spending 2 hours in the cold at a funeral. Maybe slightly dehydrated too. 

Page 274, rated R for strong language. 

So much fucking

Welcome to my world.

So much fucking

Welcome to my world.

Every time I have a day when I'm low on tasks at work I feel like crap the whole day. 

This time it's probably a combination of lack of sleep, getting stale at work and spending 2 hours in the cold at a funeral. Maybe slightly dehydrated too.

I know what you mean. The day just goes faster when you occupy the mind.

So much fucking

Welcome to my world.

Fucking single dad with a kid, laying more pipe than a young 20 something...inside a 20 something. Kudos

So much fucking meth.

Welcome to my world.

orly3.gif

Rode the most fucked up shit yesterday, and ended up breaking my rear brake lever, overheating the bike spewing radiator fluid, cracking engine side cover, and getting a flat.

Once I get everything squared away, and a skid plate, I'm going back with the helmet cam. :D

So much fucking

Welcome to my world.
Fucking single dad with a kid, laying more pipe than a young 20 something...inside a 20 something. Kudos
I could handle it if it was during normal hours of the day, but going over at 11, an hour of snacking, then I don't get home for 4 hours, shower, go to bed, and then 3 hours later, go to work. At least when I have Gavin she comes to my house.

And I stii hear, "i want to take this slow." Well what the fuck happens when it speeds up?!

I'm not complaining though. The dry spell I had gave me some reserve.

Rode the most fucked up shit yesterday, and ended up breaking my rear brake lever, overheating the bike spewing radiator fluid, cracking engine side cover, and getting a flat.

Once I get everything squared away, and a skid plate, I'm going back with the helmet cam. biggrin.png

Laid it down, huh? That sucks. I was pissed at my son 2 weeks ago for breaking his clutch lever and getting a flat.

What do you ride again?

Once I get everything squared away, and a skid plate, I'm going back with the helmet cam. :D

:stfu:

Once I get everything squared away, and a skid plate, I'm going back with the helmet cam. biggrin.png

Laid it down, huh? That sucks. I was pissed at my son 2 weeks ago for breaking his clutch lever and getting a flat.

What do you ride again?

Never dropped it actually. The trail was just incredibly fucked up shit. Went through steep canyons and washes, at times we were going through 5ft wide washes shaped like "V" with boulders. The canyon walls were like cement/limestone and rock.

07 RM250

icon_pics-stfu.gif

icon_pics-stfu.gif

I was kinda bummed I didn't have the cam with me, but I wasn't expecting to ride that trail either!

I know what you mean. The day just goes faster when you occupy the mind.

Gimme something to do, I've ran out of internet. 

Oh and Seth, ASV "unbreakable levers" and Sunline have some levers that fold/pivot for the clutch and front brake. They're a bit pricey, but a good investment.