Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need to be on the beach tonight......

J

Everything healing ok?

I think so, just can't use the arm at all. And I have no feeling in about 20% in the arm and my thumb hopefully it's not permanent nerve damage. Time will tell.

Thanks

Everything healing ok?

I think so, just can't use the arm at all. And I have no feeling in about 20% in the arm and my thumb hopefully it's not permanent nerve damage. Time will tell.

Thanks

Considering how recent it is, that's not bad at all. Hope it keeps improving. Let us know if we can do something for ya.

J

Sazerac Rye makes for a wonderful Old Fashioned.

Everything healing ok?

Thanks

We are here for support if needed. :)

So I went to my first cross fit workout and I have to say that it was pretty awesome. One of the most fun and intense workouts I've done in a while.

Blowing 10 dudes while curling milk jugs full of water will do that.

I was told they do something called the benchpress blowjob. There are a couple people I work love talking about it.

And it seems the little ones want pancakes again.

Revolution in their minds

The children start to march
Against the world in which they have to live
And all the hate that's in their hearts
They're tired of being pushed around
And told just what to do
They'll fight the world until they've won
And love comes flowing through

Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today
Will the sun rise up tomorrow bringing peace in any way?
Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?

Rise
Throw away
The charade of your life
Let the flame of my heart
Burn away
Your complacence tonight
I command you to rise
Wash away
The decay of your life
Feel the light of your eyes
Find the way
Through the darkness tonight
Fearing no one

Everything healing ok?

Thanks

Considering how recent it is, that's not bad at all. Hope it keeps improving. Let us know if we can do something for ya.

J

Thanks guys, it was hell the first 3 days but now it's just more so a pain in the ass. I just figured I would post a carnage pic. Lol I have been trying to come off the pain meds and it feels good to have my senses back about me.

My buddy just bought a 54 Chevy truck and a 47 Studabaker truck that I am kinda helping with and they are badass. Feels good to get back to thinking of my normal hobbies.

Not being able to not use your arm is a pain. It's a blessing the Lord gave us 2 arms and one Wang.

Options.

At the first red light it would have thrown in park yanked keys and made that fat bitch walk. Lol

Anyone have any recommendations on cheap pens (<$35)? I don't have giant hands so it shouldn't be uber wide. Something that doesn't require pressure when writing, so far I'm looking at parker jotter fountain pens like this: http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Jotter-Stainless-Fountain-Medium/dp/B001P5XAHE/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1392424555&sr=8-8&keywords=parker+jotter+fountain

Anyone have any recommendations on cheap pens (<$35)? I don't have giant hands so it shouldn't be uber wide. Something that doesn't require pressure when writing, so far I'm looking at parker jotter fountain pens like this: http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Jotter-Stainless-Fountain-Medium/dp/B001P5XAHE/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1392424555&sr=8-8&keywords=parker+jotter+fountain

That seems crazy to me. These are the by far best pens I have used including high dollar pens and I hate spending the money on these. I buy a 4 pack about once every couple months

http://www.staples.com/uni-ball-207-Impact-Gel-Pens-Bold-Point-Black-Dozen/product_405085

Edited by swift

That seems crazy to me. These are the by far best pens I have used including high dollar pens and I hate spending the money on these. I buy a 4 pack about once every couple months

http://www.staples.com/uni-ball-207-Impact-Gel-Pens-Bold-Point-Black-Dozen/product_405085

I spend a lot of time writing, so I figure a little investment in a fountain pen might give my hand a break. You can refill them or buy cartridges so the cost isn't much overall, but I've never tried any so I don't know what to look for.

Try the ones i posted, I also spend alot of time writing and they are awesome. Everyone that uses it if I ask someone to sign something comments on them. People will snatch them if Im not careful. lol

Good luck with your search. I hate shitty pens

Edited by swift

Fountain pens are the best if you don't want to have pressure.

I wrote with a fountain pen exclusively for years and years. It is an experience.

It's really funny you ask as I have been looking for a new pen for a few months. The writing is all about the nib.

Fountains will sometimes scratch across the paper, but normally the gliding sensation is fantastic. And they write with NO pressure. Less than a fine felt tip in fact. A nicer one weighs more for that reason. Even the full weight of the pen is more than enough.

Stephan, what I was saying without rhetoric is that the nib and the weight is all that matters.

I don't know if $30 can buy a nice quality nib, but the Chinese are amazing and making shit cheep.

Yes, I use a gel pen. Only cheapo that works. I'll post what they are later.

Try the ones i posted, I also spend alot of time writing and they are awesome. Everyone that uses it if I ask someone to sign something comments on them. People will snatch them if Im not careful. lol

Good luck with your search. I hate shitty pens

They are awful compared to a nice gel pen. Seriously.

Other than that Acme makes nice refills but the pen is $80.