Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You guys will like this.

My daughter played all night volleyball this past weekend with her friends and herboy friend told her he did not want her to, she did and now he is mad because she does not respect his decisions. She told him too bad, my dad told me to live my life for me and not for any boy. Now the poor boy is all upset she told him that.

I love having a mini me. :)

So in all of my Craigslist plundering last night I did find a 10" craftsman contractor table saw with and Excalibur sliding table with miter and an Excalibur fence for $500. Is it worth it? Guy also had a 12" planer for $500

I will never buy another craftsman table saw in my life unless I consider it disposable.

And yes, fuckin' yummy

There is a better chance of a comet hitting earth today than you eating something gross, especially if you made it.

I just couldn't figure out how you would get a boiled chicken to that yummy level.

It wasn't really boiled though.  170F water isn't boiling. ;)

Poached.  I regularly do that to chicken as it is darn near impossible to have a nice breast otherwise.

Why the F do products I like have to disappear off the market? I always had a fear the greek yogurt I eat at lunch will be off the market since people here are much too conservative to try something other than regular yogurt. Barely found any last week. Didn't find any this week. 

Almost easier to find greek style here than normal....thank god.

So in all of my Craigslist plundering last night I did find a 10" craftsman contractor table saw with and Excalibur sliding table with miter and an Excalibur fence for $500. Is it worth it? Guy also had a 12" planer for $500

It wasn't even that new hardly.

I paid $900 for a Delta Unisaw that was 2 years old with a Biesemeyer fence.  No blades, but I wouldn't expect a used blade to be worth a shit.

Another good point. My saw was only $290 and it was their top end before cabinet saw level.

German tank ^

V12 is nice but expensivvvvve

I hate you guys just when I thought I had a car picked out

Because, dubs.

32365270003_original.jpg?v=0

If that is your car, it looks very clean and a nice catch. smile.png

Sell the wheels and tires, and save the money for repairs.  ;)

Supra?

You would drive that?

Weird. Why not build the pantera?

You missed the point, 2+2.  I want something the kids can come in too, otherwise it is pointless.  Long term I'll build something real.  This is just an itch.  Won't keep it, won't upgrade it much, just drive for a year or two until i have some time to do something.

I own a decent 2+2 that my kid rides around in.  ;)  But I know it does not have enough umph for you.