Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

All the fucking modes on the thing...

I know when I go go from comfort to sport plus the car wiggles a bit. When I bump the shifter to DS/M it lets it rev higher or manual.

I though sport+ was acceleration. DS makes that thing a demon.

TOOOOOORRRRRRQQQQQUUUEEEEE!!!!

Really? It has a button to turn TCS off.

Fucking liars. I'm taking it back!

Most modern cars off isn't off. Need track button or the like.

I'll just wait till April and trade it in on an M then!

Vrooooooom

My boss occasionally gives me his to drive around when in CA.  Definitely NICE :)

I wouldn't mind a little exhaust tone.

What would make it better is a DCT set up and possibly better suspension. More power is always cool, but a DCT would probably be a bigger improvement when it comes to excitement to drive.

Baked burger.

Stoned steak.

High heffer.

Raising the steaks

POT ROAST

/thread

YRyA5jS.jpg

Which is why I favor Liberal Arts over a University.  Only reason you should do either is to learn how to learn, the content is a side effect.

Same can be achieved in either place, but generically speaking pretty much every PhD I've ever met that did their undergrad at a University is a one trick pony.  Hence the phrase, push here dummy

Uploading to Google Drive.  Is making me think my Hanns G brightness is WAY too hot.  When I finally link it, you'll see the underexposed results.  Made me over vignette too, but perhaps it is my laptop monitor screwing things up the other way.  Would have made more sense to crop on the Eizo in my office.

Speaking of, anyone had any success with a non-uber expensive KVM that would work over a Cat5 cable?  Have to travel about 50' on it.

If I run two more cables I can transmit the HDMI video, but keyboard and mouse I'd have to run then.  Don't really feel like pulling two more wires either...

When we remodel it will be much easier as I'll have a wall open, can wait if necessary.  Either way I am pulling a big fucking pvc pipe up through the wall or two for future cable access.  Have to guarantee that wireless will replace whatever wires next by being prepared lol

So... This thing puts dynamic traction control on when I move it into sport+ and it turns on a light that says off...... But blinks a message saying the DTC turns on.

Wut?

lol@BMW

Still rips.  Pretty much neck to neck with the ML63 including in violence just happens later.  Little less from a dig but it quickly makes up for it.

It remings me a lot of the E55AMG but with grip.

And handling.

And a nice interior with fantastic iDrive.

The way it explodes up a hill and through a turn that needs super slow entry is the most incredible.

It doesn't recognize inclines much.

And in 110 miles it goes in for brakes and final maintenance freshen up for everything BMW will pay for.

I'm going to ask if the dealer will honor the CPO if I let them put a tune on it themselves. I'm sure they won't, but a little more from the transmission and another 100hp and TQ might make it go from exciting to just the fun side of spooky.

Edited by dem beats

Dinan voids tune.  Never hurts to ask.  Get it out here?  If so, Bill is the head tech and also a club member.  Knows EVERYTHING as well.  If it is from the S or E I know no one.

Crazy what a pair of hairdryers will do to a 4.4L German V8

Going to be crazy to see what it does to a shitty american v8

I got it from Tonka BMW.

Thanks for the heads up. I know in general it voids warranty, but if they do the work, maybe they will CPO it.

Pair of turbos on the coyote or the caddy? It will be fucking balls out nuts.

Ford likes blowers.

No pair, big single.  Once I go hairdryer I doubt I'll own a car without one.

Screen is here so by Wed I can test it, then mount it...means it is time for the Turbo kit.