Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

realized my doors cant contain the sls's power. time for more fiberglass. curious how big i'd need to go for ported... 

A fine filly can demand such things from a man. As long as she is a lady on the street but a freak in the bed.

Also will raise children in such a way that allows me to not be bothered with actual child rearing but still have fun with kids and show them off as proof of my DNA superiority.

:-D

Must be able to plan a gala event for business contacts, make meal plans and training apointments for my son who is team captain of every sport, and be ready to A to M in a moment's notice at whim.

Any development of a waistline past a size 2(unless pregnant, I'm not an animal) will result in a restricted diet, training regiments, and loss of allowance.

Crazy what a pair of hairdryers will do to a 4.4L German V8

Hair dryers make everything better

XW9z3Dc.jpg

I love this.

<3

oh Jennifer Lawerence, you a dirty girl

So I post 110+ pics/vids of steamers and no one looks? Thought you guys liked pictures.

A couple natural gas engines for pumping natural gas

You wanna see a pic of my natural gas pump? jennipher.gifjennipher.gifjennipher.gif

So I post 110+ pics/vids of steamers and no one looks? Thought you guys liked pictures.

It would take me hours to view on my phone.  Once home, different story.

It would take me hours to view on my phone.  Once home, different story.

Just an FYI. If you have an Android, Google Drive should be installed already. If you click on the link it should ask what app to open the link with, if you pick "Drive" it will open in an already optimized for phone experience that makes it full screen and swipable to change pages. It is 4gb worth of pictures though so perhaps it will chew some data. I would "guess" that Drive will only output the resolution you've scaled too, but would have to measure data usage to truly find out. Obviously the video's will chew the most. Pictures were 20mb or so Raw images converted to jpg so they shouldn't be terribly bad.

I'd like to add another monitor to my office pc...since I have 4 in the room only using 2 seems dumb. That being said, what I really want on the third monitor is my other pc. Are there any good Remote Desktop software options that would make that easier?

Fantasy football drat tonight in my big league.

Ready for another year!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B474U_UrwvNaY1RheVVpLUtveDQ&usp=sharing

Snuck a picture of a picture of me....when I was 6 in the middle of it.  Videos didn't seem to want to playback in Explorer for me, but fine in Chrome.  111 pics/videos so I am not embedding.

Only had one day, takes AT LEAST 2 to see everything.  Was raining literally ALL day so getting good shots was hard.

I mostly shot steam as that is what I was after, but whenever the opportunity for a cool sounding &/or looking gas was nearby I shot it too.  Other than the hit, miss tractors though non-steam just doesn't do much for me.

I've driven a couple of the Minneapolis engines and the trains (both scale & full size).  Think I might have to buy one though.  Damn do I miss that show.

Nice thanks for sharing them, I love old steam shows like that.

You know at some point those little men of yours will want to build one. :)

Loved them!

Busy weekend, was a parrot head saturday and a southerground party guy on sunday. :)