Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sitting in a hot tub listening to the waves crash

And no socaltards right here to ruin it

I get the rose lens, but why would you want blue lenses??? Ever?

snow

Anything white, really.

cocaine goggles ftw

When u need a facefull but want eye protection

They seem to work pretty well out on the boat

And no socaltards right here to ruin it

I'm on my way!

I payed for an order to RockAuto on Thursday, package should be here tomorrow. Shipping was only $8 more than USPS. Pretty damn quick. 

Also shipping for the new amps is $58, I can't wait to order them, PPI i520.4 and i350.2. Tiny and plenty of power :D

I always assumed blue was a terrible color for definition.

In high school I had a pair of blue sunglasses, but they were horseshit and just for style.

:-)

Aaargh, Craigslist asshole. There is the PERFECT amp for sale in Orange County. I found it yesterday. Listed first on Dec 10 and then again 7 days ago. SUPER cheap (but only because no one knows what it is as there were only 2000 or so built).

Was my dream amp in high school. Everything great about a Marshall and then some. Built & designed by the guy who modified everyone's Marshall amps you can think of in the hair/thrash era with the added benefit of a better clean channel as well. Wish the fucker would call me!!

Ey4gY5M.jpg

Fuck yeah!

Pop some Molly and wait for teh drops.

Untz untz untz.

Wub wub wub wubbbbbbb wuzzzzzz  wub wub wub wubbbbbb wuzzz

Aaargh, Craigslist asshole. There is the PERFECT amp for sale in Orange County. I found it yesterday. Listed first on Dec 10 and then again 7 days ago. SUPER cheap (but only because no one knows what it is as there were only 2000 or so built).Was my dream amp in high school. Everything great about a Marshall and then some. Built & designed by the guy who modified everyone's Marshall amps you can think of in the hair/thrash era with the added benefit of a better clean channel as well. Wish the fucker would call me!!

Link?

J

First class down. This may not be so bad now.

J

Sitting here getting ready to start class at 8am tomorrow, and what should happen to come on? Billy Madison.

At damn near 30 and just getting back into school, I have a feeling it will feel like this. At least for the first few weeks.

J

Pretty much.

A friend's little boy just had his kidneys stop working. For no reason they can find.

That's so fucked up.

Shouldn't happen to 2-3.year old.

:(

Sitting in a hot tub listening to the waves crash

Such a nice feeling.

A friend's little boy just had his kidneys stop working. For no reason they can find.

That's so fucked up.

Wow sorry :(

Sothe wife has been doing a decent job of caring for this hot tub. Not sure if it is a show or dedication. I secretly have been shopping for new one's and keep coming back to hot spring as being one of my top 3.

Question is do I buy it for her as a surprise.

Sothe wife has been doing a decent job of caring for this hot tub. Not sure if it is a show or dedication. I secretly have been shopping for new one's and keep coming back to hot spring as being one of my top 3.

Question is do I buy it for her as a surprise.

There's some pretty nice ones available now a days. Built in sound, waterfalls and foot jets! I'm always tempted when I go window shopping.

I would really love an indoor spa unit with steam and wall sprayers even more!

That's so fucked up.

Wow sorry :(

Just made me take a minute to think about how lucky I am and send some emails to friends

If I do it will be a hot spring tub with the silent flow circulation system. Reason being it idle operating cost is $8-$12 a month vs $30+ on regular set ups.

Plus the 5 year warranty is a plus.