Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The moment a ball joint finally breaks loose and sounds like a shotgun was shot right in front of you.

I heated a control arm once to pop one out, and the grease inside the joint heated and expanded and shot past the seal with a large bang and subsequent grease explosion. I felt the grease on my face and was sure I was covered in shrapnel before I realized what had actually happened.

It definitely catches you off guard. 

Just waiting on the new FJ springs to get here, then the 4runner will have a mild lift. 

Bologna... Gross.

The only time it's ok is in a gas station chuckwagon sammich.

Owner of Deli Express is my neighbor, lol

I have no idea why there are some garbage foods I love.

Certain taco hell items, and chuckwagons instantly come to mind.

Love those chucks.

Same thing, lol. I'd rather be in Asia though

At least in Asia I could probably get a Wagyu steak. Seriously though, could be worse. I could be at disneyworld.
No buying smokes at all in disneyworld. Shocked you could find them at disneyland.Granted at epcot you could get wagyu steak in Japan.J
Pretty much bet that is BS wagyu. Shit ton of it sold in the US as it only has to be 1/4 wagyu to be called it. Then they feed them wrong :(
Believe me I will save myself for the real deal. Would hate to be disappointed after all the hype.

If it's not at least a 30% marbling it's basically not the real deal. Even 30% is low.

Eating my way through Japan is on my bucket list. Same with France. I didn't really get to enjoy Paris when I went.

:-(

Bologna... Gross.

Love those chucks.

I have not had a chuckwagon in a while...sounds good though may have to try one soon..Love me some crunchy taco supremes from taco hell too!!

I'm all about that cheesy gordita crunch with extra Baja sauce and the meat like stuff they call chicken.

Cheesoritos are also a lovely little sodium bomb.

Mmmmmmmm

I'm all about that cheesy gordita crunch with extra Baja sauce and the meat like stuff they call chicken.

Mmmmmmmm

Ever ate pickle loaf?

Mmmmmmmm

Never tried that..At taco bell?

Also, shoot your butcher. He missed majorly.

looks like a first timer cut out that steak???...lol
What the processing place did..Had a whole suv full of meat didn't have time to check everyting..Will go somewhere else next time,I hate the way they cut the ribs...
First animal I butchered was no where near that bad. Seriously bs.
I agree..not the pretiest cuts..But tastes good though!
Not when cooked to living shit like you did. Would have gotten thrown out in our house. WAY too long. WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY

Bologna... Gross.

Love those chucks.

I get a box for Christmas every year. Usually eat one or two and then give them to my BIL.

Actually don't even think the chuckwagons aren't garbage. Somewhat real meat and cheese. If they were on a real bun...

Also, I feel like I may need DMT in my life

Using Ayahuasca - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 5 - with JP Sears: https://youtu.be/7_u0reE6bjI

ROFL.

Bunch of funny videos, but that one really had me giggling.

At first I thought he was serious and I was thinking "these fucking people.."

What the processing place did..Had a whole suv full of meat didn't have time to check everyting..Will go somewhere else next time,I hate the way they cut the ribs...
Not when cooked to living shit like you did. Would have gotten thrown out in our house. WAY too long. WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY

I dozed off..I dont like wasting food..lol

Yep, this is what Japanese beef looks like. SO fucking yummy. I'll post some of my pics later...

qrdlYy2.jpg

How do you doze off cooking a steak. For one that thin it takes makes 2 min a side. If you fell asleep while it rested I'd understand.

How do you doze off cooking a steak. For one that thin it takes makes 2 min a side. If you fell asleep while it rested I'd understand.
Lol I just did..I dont like them real rare...Meduim well is what I like.. I really like to slow cook

Lol I just did..I dont like them real rare...Meduim well is what I like..

Then you don't like real food. Seriously. Try something without using your eyes for once. Beef even medium is disgusting an inedible. Dogs should get better.

One thing about it all the bacteria was gone for sure!!!!lol

Exactly one of the reasons I don't eat chicken. Any animal that requires you to cook it to beyond 165F is not safe to eat. No fucking way. Plus it is tasteless and gross compared to almost any other animal. Sucks we've bred ALL the flavor out of nearly every animal. Americans are so fucking stupid trying to not be fat and chasing ALL of the wrong things. sad.png

If it was process right there wasn't any anyways....but your butcher is awful so I'd cook it to. The harmful shit will be vaporized with 15 seconds per side. Amusingly that would also taste better. You'd have to wear a blindfold but seriously.

Shit working all damn week again...6th damn straight week...

If it was process right there wasn't any anyways....but your butcher is awful so I'd cook it to. The harmful shit will be vaporized with 15 seconds per side. Amusingly that would also taste better. You'd have to wear a blindfold but seriously.
yea for real though I usually dont cook them that long..I got side tracked no time to hardly do shit when I get home...always 15 things at the same time it seems...

Yep, this is what Japanese beef looks like. SO fucking yummy. I'll post some of my pics later...

qrdlYy2.jpg

Now what am I going to do with this awkward boner?

Exactly one of the reasons I don't eat chicken. Any animal that requires you to cook it to beyond 165F is not safe to eat. No fucking way. Plus it is tasteless and gross compared to almost any other animal. Sucks we've bred ALL the flavor out of nearly every animal. Americans are so fucking stupid trying to not be fat and chasing ALL of the wrong things. sad.png

That is one of the only reasons I would consider living somewhere else on the planet.

Hopefully I just get really rich and have a farm/ranch.

Also, the RPI program for student loans is absolute, purely unadulterated, amazingly fucked up sweet sweet sexiness.

Seriously. I'm going to get my PHD. This shit is going to be great.

Is there a school that lets me take 4 years of credits in one year?

Edited by dem beats