Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have to rush rush rush most night just to find the time to drink a few brews,eat,hang out "via the interbz" for a hour or so,laundry,ect.ect.

I also just wouldn't grill shrimp that small period. Actually I wouldn't even buy them

Good for salad or maing dried shrimps.

Then they could be even smaller though.  It is just the size that never works out meat or effort wise.

I also do NOT like to buy ones that are already clean.  It puts things in perspective though.  Go make a meal of shrimp once.  Buy whole shrimp (even happier if they have the heads) and then clean them.  Do this with the 30-40 per pound you bought Mike and some nice 12-15's.  It'll be eye opening.  You'll realize what those critters have been through to get here and why none of them say caught in the USA that you have been buying.

Sure but when i cook it I do it right lol

You have to remember I am not a master chef,and have very little time to practice.usually I only have maybe one day of month to actually be able to spend time trying.sometimes months go by before I have the chance.
me neither. CO of a German tech company and not a chef..but the only way to improve is to practice and I usually eat two meals a day so that is practice
I get very little time to enjoy myself.when I do I usualy work as well

You spend a shit load of time drinking compared to cooking.  It is a choice for you and you've picked

I have to rush rush rush most night just to find the time to drink a few brews,eat,hang out "via the interbz" for a hour or so,laundry,ect.ect.

If you never practice how do you expect to get better.  I am fast not because of natural talent lol, but because I do it all the time.

No matter what in your life you are going to spend a lot of time cooking, learning how would be an effort that will SAVE you time.

You have to remember I am not a master chef,and have very little time to practice.usually I only have maybe one day of month to actually be able to spend time trying.sometimes months go by before I have the chance.
me neither. CO of a German tech company and not a chef..but the only way to improve is to practice and I usually eat two meals a day so that is practice

You spend a shit load of time drinking compared to cooking.  It is a choice for you and you've picked
Usually when I drink I dont eat so it would be wasted.But if I feel like I will eat.But when I do usually I just wanna slap something together quick

But I am slowing down drinking believe it or not.

Usually when I drink I dont eat so it would be wasted.But if I feel like I will eat.But when I do usually I just wanna slap something together quick

Thought you didn't have a problem.  :Doh:

Thought you didn't have a problem.  :Doh:

Naw bro not really..I just aint hungry usually when I do.

If you would just buy a ceramic cooker it would make live much easier and your food taste awesome.

If you would just buy a ceramic cooker it would make live much easier and your food taste awesome.

Whats that?

Whats that?

This link should give you an idea and there are several brands out there.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/

Whats that?

K thanks I will have to check it out when I get home.phone will not let me open links.

Whats that?

K thanks I will have to check it out when I get home.phone will not let me open links.
huh? Is it broke lol

Whats that?

This link should give you an idea and there are several brands out there.http://www.biggreenegg.com/

huh? Is it broke lol

Naw gallaxy 3 still like brand new..sure its a setting just never messed with it. Think allow multi windows.

Corection guess I lied it does work..lol gues I checked multi windows sometime.

Bout bed time..looking for another long day tomorrow.

We had a small break from the extreme heat and humidity last couple of days..But looks like it back today.

Getting closer:

NowPlaying4_zpswxp1fuzk.png

The Media/Playlist/HDRadio buttons I can remove...once I figure out where I want the playlist button to be.

Any ideas/thoughts or things I could do to make it look better.

The two bars showing on the screen are: horizontal - song progress, vertical - volume.  Both clickable so they stay.

The other blue bar is a spectrum analyzer, albeit a shitty one it was the only one I could embed.

The icons on the top are currently gray when something isn't connected, I am going to gray them out with blue when they are working and colorize when they aren't as they should always work unless there is a problem.  Obviously on my home PC I do not have GPS, OBD etc...

The song name in the top title bar I am contemplating removing as it is redundant, but I may make the navigation screen my home screen in which case that would be nice.

And I'll surely fix the icon sizes and colors on the bottom.  Just working on layout and functionality.

**I also need to add a "make favorite" button so that the song lists can become dynamic.