Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Welp, try 2 on me vs the yard.

The saw was flooded yesterday, no idea how.

Starts in one pull now, and good God this saw is super amazeballs. I need to find a few more trees to cut. I won't even have the engine broken in with the few trees I am doing now. I need to wait for cold to cut the oak.

I'm gonna be dropping wood like skrillex drops the bass.

Untz untz untz

Also got a saw blade for the trimmer. Should help with the woody shit in the yard.

I need water!!!!!!!!!! It is hot!

Starts in one pull now, and good God this saw is super amazeballs. I need to find a few more trees to cut. I won't even have the engine broken in with the few trees I am doing now. I need to wait for cold to cut the oak.

Untz untz untz

Any hickory?

Untz untz untz

Part because its a big bad saw, the other part is the fact it has a shiny new sharp proper blade on it.  

I'd make the play and volume bars more like YouTube.

I think it'd be nice to make sure the buttons are big enough and far enough apart to not care about fumble fingering them while driving.  Play, next, etc, running vertical on the left side.  Put them 60% transparent if you are worried about covering album art so they sit on top, but still visible and easy to punch.  

I'd make the play and volume bars more like YouTube.

I actually made the line thicker so it is easier to hit with my fingers.  I can make it narrow like theirs, but then adjusting it while driving will be a bitch.  I don't dislike the idea though.  Thinking about making the compartment bigger, but not the stripe which would do the same.  Don't know how off the top of my head atm though.

I think it'd be nice to make sure the buttons are big enough and far enough apart to not care about fumble fingering them while driving.  Play, next, etc, running vertical on the left side.  Put them 60% transparent if you are worried about covering album art so they sit on top, but still visible and easy to punch.  

I have SHITLOADS of horizontal space and almost no vertical.  My monitor is scaled exactly like the image although it is actually a bit bigger.  The software originally everything vertical since it was designed for landscape.

Landscape is definitely better in car.  Thought about split screening it.  INstead realized that I use my phone a ton in portrait so making it feel a bit more like the phone was the goal.  Normally I need the transport buttons and not the other Android buttons so I sort of flipped them.  In my truck it is much harder to hit the top than the bottom.

I'm feeling retarded.  How do I download that?

*I do need each as an individual file and with a transparent background, but otherwise any image file works.  No problem converting PSD to PNG

Right side has download button, or use: http://www.deviantart.com/download/394422597/media_player_icons_kit_by_xf85-d6ituf9.rar?token=89571a1879a2b893d50e72884e2e5618d1647672&ts=1438712218

It's a RAR file so extract and you'll have a single PSD file.

For instance the default add to playlist screen now resized (automatically) with my navigation/menu bars top/bottom.

Playlist_zpsmh1ntsxz.png

I want more width and don't need some of the buttons so I am going to move them either all below or some above and below to widen the playlist so you can read more.

I'm feeling retarded.  How do I download that?

*I do need each as an individual file and with a transparent background, but otherwise any image file works.  No problem converting PSD to PNG

Right side has download button, or use: http://www.deviantart.com/download/394422597/media_player_icons_kit_by_xf85-d6ituf9.rar?token=89571a1879a2b893d50e72884e2e5618d1647672&ts=1438712218

It's a RAR file so extract and you'll have a single PSD file.

Aargh.  I HATE icons.  Home automation system is similarly annoying.  Fucking things load in one PSD with a black background.  WTF?  I am sure I am just GIMP stupid atm.

Please all ignore the defensive tone if you perceive any.  I've got more than 10 hours into the damn screen layout, lol.  ALL changes are MUCH faster now though as I finally understand how it all works.

Please all ignore the defensive tone if you perceive any.  I've got more than 10 hours into the damn screen layout, lol.  ALL changes are MUCH faster now though as I finally understand how it all works.

10 Hrs?

today marks 8 years of marriage for the wifey and I. went to go get her a surprise gift to realize she has both sets of vehicle keys... looks like flower delivery it is.

today marks 8 years of marriage for the wifey and I. went to go get her a surprise gift to realize she has both sets of vehicle keys... looks like flower delivery it is.

Send her flowers and chocolate.

Congrads.

You can remove the background from the layers window, but yeah it's setup as a pain in the ass versus individual files per icon.

Please all ignore the defensive tone if you perceive any. I've got more than 10 hours into the damn screen layout, lol. ALL changes are MUCH faster now though as I finally understand how it all works.

Ha! I don't even understand any of it.

It's probably easier to grab a trial version of photoshop than Gimp.

I feel your pain.  :)

Untz untz untz

Part because its a big bad saw, the other part is the fact it has a shiny new sharp proper blade on it.

Lunch break for a moment..... I'm pulling 3" chips from the little maple I'm working on.

I didn't expect a stihl factory fresh chisel chain to be this good.

It's crazy how technology has changed I used heavier more clumsy saws with less power and more shake.

Aside from cost I can't even recommend a different saw if felling is involved. The 441 and 461 are probably awesome but paying $100 more for 20% more power adjustable oiler and a 25" blade for "free" instead of 20" was a no trainer.

36" would be no problem.

If I only limbed I wouldn't mind lighter but for bucking, making coins for fun and especially felling the 661 is where it's at. 880 would be cool but I doubt I'm going to cut any 6' wide trunks anytime soon.

Untz untz untz

Any hickory?

Nope. Just a little bit of pine and maple, and one nasty oak that will be a pig.

trippy.gif