Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nothing like prom dress shopping.

Funny, was supposed to go semi-formal dress shopping for my daughter this weekend....but apparently she's "bloated" so she wants to hold off until next weekend now.

Wants to go with Dad not because I'm more fun but I'm a bigger pushover, so she'll get more out of me than she would her mom.

I am that way when it comes to our daughter.

Edited by nem

i think all dads are that way when it comes to their daughters

sad.jpg

Sad thing is that's my cousin's cousin.

That's a funny little conversation. S M D regulars I'm guessing?

That's a funny little conversation. S M D regulars I'm guessing?

Probably.

your gonna have to slap some sense into those boys Stefan

I got an email last night saying the job I just interviewed was canceled. ..... he did say he might change the positions name, thus their system bumped out an email canceling it.

It sent a rock right into my stomach.

:-(

I got an email last night saying the job I just interviewed was canceled. ..... he did say he might change the positions name, thus their system bumped out an email canceling it.

that really sucks man, but always remember that when one door closes another will open. everything ALWAYS happens for a reason. just keep your head up and keep pushing forward

That's some bullshit!

you can send it back to us Neil

I have been trying since I returned home from the islands.

it really is sad the amount of snow that we have gotten over the past 2 winters. MN is supposed to be known for the snow and right now we have less than a 1/2" on the ground

Close to 6" in our yard of useless shit. Need another 8+ to make it real.

booooooooooooo

Аfter half a day of soldering and heatshrink, my HU no longer shuts off while cranking. smile.png

$1.35 for two relays + left over wire. Cheap fix for an annoying problem.

A half day is NOT cheap

Аfter half a day of soldering and heatshrink, my HU no longer shuts off while cranking. smile.png $1.35 for two relays + left over wire. Cheap fix for an annoying problem.
A half day is NOT cheap

6 hours

50" may have me driving to Houghton

Sled business is the biggest I've seen it here. But this is only my 3rd year here. Today was the first day in weeks that it didn't snow a few inches. I liked it though! It was nice to go out and not get pelted with snow for once

Anyone else getting random errors when trying to view different threads?

I got an email last night saying the job I just interviewed was canceled. ..... he did say he might change the positions name, thus their system bumped out an email canceling it. It sent a rock right into my stomach. :-( :-( :-( :-(

BOOO!

If they do change the name are you still in the running or do you have to interview again?

No kiddos this morning. Bachelor Farmer or Victory 44 for breakfast. Hmm

Well my flight this morning to ATL got delayed, which would make me miss my layover. So instead I'm stuck in Tulsa until 4 and will have a layover in Minne (MSP) before heading over to Moline this evening.

I got an email last night saying the job I just interviewed was canceled. ..... he did say he might change the positions name, thus their system bumped out an email canceling it. It sent a rock right into my stomach. :-( :-( :-( :-(

BOOO!

If they do change the name are you still in the running or do you have to interview again?

Honestly, I think that they just changed the name of the job, and the guy I interviewed with wasn't aware it would cancel and rename it. He seemed like such a precise and personable guy I just couldn't believe he wouldn't have warned me about getting the email.

The third and least likely is that he thought after I left, and said, damnit I need that guy! I have got those generic emails before and then got the job the next Monday. Least likely because he drove home how much he didn't need someone and wanted to wait until march. It's a crazy job though, and I would get to do a little traveling. Only a little bit driving.