Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Been having killer work out's this week.

Me too actually. Had a nice relaxing massage last night too. All fucked up now.

:-)

That, I did not get.  She always falls a sleep early from having to get up so damned early for work.

I paid a woman for my massage. Have a membership. I don't use it all that often but I think this week will involve a lot of them lol.

I don't think my boss is happy with me.

Wife told me to just quit.

Yikes.

SPL itch came on strong today with a show next weekend.  Might need to see what the Zcon prototype (pulling it out of the SSA historical stack) can do in a daily SQ box. ;)

SPL itch came on strong today with a show next weekend. Might need to see what the Zcon prototype (pulling it out of the SSA historical stack) can do in a daily SQ box. ;)

Make shit wobble is my guess!

Is there any patching concrete that will set really fast in the wet? Everything outside is soaked and the contractor can't do it today.

I probably can't urethane it because of the wet, but I can at least patch the big hole and get some closed cell backer bar in there.

They make addmixtures for concrete to set up under water, its really neat stuff, it chemically binds the water to the cement.  I wouldn't expect to find it anywhere local though.  

Matt you could try painter's plastic, and sand bags if the tape idea doesn't stick?

And don't quit.  Fuck your boss.  Be a champ and leave in style.  

Hydraulic cement can be found in most hardware stores

Saw that.  Love it.

I heard the rain start and in less than 2 min it must have dumped a couple hundred gallons against my foundation.

Ran outside and stuffed a towel into a few plastic bags to help the water flow away from the hole.

Of course I find it on the biggest storm day of the season....

If I don't have power by noon I am going to buy a generator. Cheepest option is $350+, truck in shop, busted pipe in the yard, and need to patch the house.

If the contractor isn't cheep and can do it RIGHT NOW. I will do it myself. Had to call into work which is brutal. Costs me money to not go in.

At least you found the hole. 

9099198323_78748c793a.jpg

Time to plug that sucker up. If you can see daylight from inside, board it up, mix some thinner concrete and pour it in. 

That, I did not get.  She always falls a sleep early from having to get up so damned early for work.

I'd kill for a massage, especially after this week's workouts. 

I heard the rain start and in less than 2 min it must have dumped a couple hundred gallons against my foundation.

Ran outside and stuffed a towel into a few plastic bags to help the water flow away from the hole.

If I don't have power by noon I am going to buy a generator. Cheepest option is $350+, truck in shop, busted pipe in the yard, and need to patch the house.

If the contractor isn't cheep and can do it RIGHT NOW. I will do it myself. Had to call into work which is brutal. Costs me money to not go in.

That is usually the goal....

I'd kill for a massage, especially after this week's workouts. 

If I could afford it, I would get one every week.

Isn't that always the goal? Bonus points if it's wet, so I guess Matt struck gold. 

Isn't that always the goal? Bonus points if it's wet, so I guess Matt struck gold. 

Double bag it?

SPL itch came on strong today with a show next weekend.  Might need to see what the Zcon prototype (pulling it out of the SSA historical stack) can do in a daily SQ box. wink.png

Should be easy in the P5...sub up, port to the side, add some power, some flares and BAM. With a Zcon 12 and ~2000w I'd expect you to break 146dB quickly. 

Heck, use a dual 1 ohm sub and it's even easier. 

Road trip next weekend (to a competition) so next week I have to: 

Change oil (it's due)

Drill holes in the extra bumper to vent the oil cooler. Good thing I now have a drill press. Quite a bit of work on ducting though. 

Try to install the mmats lm2125 for the mids and run in an SQ competition. 

Turn up the fuel pump, 400 miles is a good distance to test and see how things behave

Install the boost gauge. 

SPL itch came on strong today with a show next weekend.  Might need to see what the Zcon prototype (pulling it out of the SSA historical stack) can do in a daily SQ box. wink.png

Should be easy in the P5...sub up, port to the side, add some power, some flares and BAM. With a Zcon 12 and ~2000w I'd expect you to break 146dB quickly. 

I don't have time open to build an enclosure and test between now and then sadly.  Only one Minotaur on tap at the moment.  So approx 1300+ watts.

Heck, use a dual 1 ohm sub and it's even easier. 

I could pull the Orion 2500D out and see if it still works.  Might shut down my car. ;)