Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fedex didn't deliver my 2 day package in time. Was 4 packages for work. Needed a tripod. Guess what they tried to deliver today when I was at the customer doing the demo? The tripod. Wonder if I can get them to return the whole shipment for free since it was late...

Fuckers!!!!

I don't consider disposable shoes like Staci Adams shoes. They'd last one trip for me and would be shot. I need real beef.

My florsheims are about the same. I have worn them 6 times or so and they are starting to show crazy wear and tear for such little wear.

Drove a FX37 back to back with a Cayenne GTS. Could have used an FX50, but thought the extra motor wouldn't be fair in comparison with the Cayenne Turbo which there are non of in town.

On zeroto60times.com the FX is 6.0 & 14.3 with the GTS at 5.6 & 14.0 (FX50 is 4.9 & 13.4 with the CTT(s) 4.7(4.3) 13.1(12.7)). I'd be a bit ahead of the S, but not much on one if I did the easy upgrades.

I tried to drive the two that match the most. The GTS shares the suspension of the Turbo so handling is on par.

Pretty similar with the GTS feeling more like a truck and the FX more like a car...imagine that.

Fed ex says my wingtips came.... But no wingtips is on my step.

Doh.gif

After getting you to go there and spending some more time on their site I think I too am going to buy 3-4 pairs of shoes and throw some of the random shit I have away.

I'm so happy with them.

I am also soooooooooo mad with fed X. They even said someone signed for it. My buddy hunted the name and address down. LoL

It might be worth the trip downtown to get fitted if you don't know your size in their lasts. But you had some before didn't you?

Still do, just shot. I am definitely going to be refitted though as I'd rather buy at the store than online. Service is worth it.

I don't consider disposable shoes like Staci Adams shoes. They'd last one trip for me and would be shot. I need real beef.

My florsheims are about the same. I have worn them 6 times or so and they are starting to show crazy wear and tear for such little wear.
Those are twice as good as the SA's though. Still disposable, but that is what you get for $100.

5 & 8 from Magnanni are awesome. Allan must make more styles in your size.... I thought I read they make almost all the pairs up to 15.

Ass also said they were comparable in speed. Infiniti just did it in a quiet more refined manner. Nicer guts too. Can't tow my boat and probably shouldn' even tow my sleds though.

5 & 8 from Magnanni are awesome. Allan must make more styles in your size.... I thought I read they make almost all the pairs up to 15.

Pretty much ALL edmonds come in my size. I just linked up the ones that I'd choose out of theirs. wink.png I needed a place to look at them all at once. The Mag's are awesome looking, but only 3/4 the shoe the Edmonds are at the same price or more.

I also am really digging their double strap monk

That is always my problem though. I love real brown shoes...but it is hard to wear them all the time. If I didn't travel to an office 5 days in a row fine, but looking like you own one pair of brown shoes makes me feel nekkid.

I have high hope for the cordovan wingtips with the oak tanned soles. Dressy enough for work, but might last a little longer. I need some rubbers though. Easier than taking 2 pair to work.

I have high hope for the cordovan wingtips with the oak tanned soles. Dressy enough for work, but might last a little longer. I need some rubbers though. Easier than taking 2 pair to work.

I am actually contemplating adding their studded sole to a pair of the dress shoes in the top area to wear with jeans. Could also use the extra cushion at tradeshows and for inclement weather.

Buy the CCT

Hey that's what you said on the phone

Fuck, they don't make it anymore. Only the tap. It is actually enough, but real tread would be sweet as well. I see the golf bottom still, if those cleats were soft rubber lol.

Better more fulfilling infotainment system that you know you can set up.

Way less technology in the way of you and the car.

Looks better and everyone else will think it's the bees knees.

I think you will be happier.

Unless the plan is like we talked about, you ultimately handing it over to the W, I think the infinity will make you MAD.

Proof is in the numbers, but I find it hard the infinity can keep up so well. The GTS felt EXTREMELY quick for an SUV and really liked to turn too. To think the infinity can create that same performance floors me.

Fuck, they don't make it anymore. Only the tap. It is actually enough, but real tread would be sweet as well. I see the golf bottom still, if those cleats were soft rubber lol.

LoL

Steel, then they can double as ice boots for when you have a meeting outside in January.

Buy the CCT

Hey that's what you said on the phone

I'm a broken record trying to spend your money on things I want.

My first choice in interior colors for the respective cars. I used to like the lighter colors in the Porsche, but they haven't aged so well. The Infiniti may not either though...in particular since from the outside it is already ugly.

And yes if I get that my wife will eventually take it over.

In another 5 years the chilli pepper will still be a Porsche, the infinity will be just another old disposable JAPANESE people box.

I'm hitting below the belt with the Japanese thing, but desperate times and all that.

And more or less repeating my sentiments

Anarchy mids should be here next week! WooHoo!

They are huge and sexy as fuck.

smDSCF0607.jpg

smDSCF0461.jpg

smDSCF0463.jpg

smDSCF0464.jpg

FWIW the ES06 is a big driver.

Did they ever change the motor on the ex anarchy? I don't remember mine looking like yours.

edit: I found a pic of mine:

http://blog.stefanhinote.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ex2.jpg

I wonder if the depth was changed.

Edited by ssh