Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.

Want to go to London too, but not sure why.

smile.png

Greece, Italy and Austria are my next destinations. 2 skiing trips in Austria this winter. Greece probably vacation and Italy just for a visit. 

IMO London wasn't too interesting, I love seeing architecture from the Renaissance so for me Italy is going to be perfect. Barcelona is also an awesome city, definitely worth visiting. 

Also, Italy is great but no city requires more than a couple days. Rome perhaps 3. Paris could easily be a week.

So much to do in Paris? Hmmm, might have to bump it up the list :) 

Of course it gets better the closer you get to Sicily.

We will be in Rome for the wedding it sounds like.

Would you be down for intersecting our trips and having a beer in Rome ? :lol: 

congrats on Super Mod status Neal!

Thanks Cody, not sure I deserve it.

Nonsense :P

Congrats :) 

Would you be down for intersecting our trips and having a beer in Rome ? :lol:

Of course

Keep having dreams about getting a different vehicle.

Might be due to the upcoming road trip LOL.

J

I also partially blame Sean LOL.

J

I wish Sean with pick a damn vehicle, his car shopping turns me into looking for something new. Damn you Sean

I think he just enjoys tormenting himself.

Would you be down for intersecting our trips and having a beer in Rome ? laugh.png

Of course

Cool, what timeframe are you looking at? 

I wish Sean with pick a damn vehicle, his car shopping turns me into looking for something new. Damn you Sean

Happens every time. I just live through his wallet

I think he just enjoys tormenting himself.

I don't know about enjoying it, but I do know he is incapable of not doing it. I suffer the same disorder. My pockets are just way to shallow ATM.

Hey to all my camera guys. My wife found the Nikon COOLPIX L820 at Target and loves the damn thing. Are there any better options at around $140-200 that would be a better option? I know nearly nothing about cameras.

Hey to all my camera guys. My wife found the Nikon COOLPIX L820 at Target and loves the damn thing. Are there any better options at around $140-200 that would be a better option? I know nearly nothing about cameras.

All I can say is fuck Olympus. I bought a pretty decent point and shoot (for me at least) last Christmas and now it's a paper weight. They pretty much said that all they can do is fix it and they want 150 plus shipping even tough it's a known issue and it was purchased less than 12 months ago. I buy extended coverage on EVERYTHING and forgot to on it and of course it came back to bite me.

I wish I could help more. I like Sony for cheep P&S if you don't want to learn about photography.

Usually look sexy and have some cool practical benefits.

I wish I could help more. I like Sony for cheep P&S if you don't want to learn about photography.

My first digital cam was a Sony 3.xx megapixel camera that I bought forever ago and it took better pictures than a lot of newer ones that I've used. I'll probably buy a Sony to replace this POS.

I'll second Sony being a good Point & Shoot choice. Pentax, believe it or not, also has some really good options if you're on a stricter budget.

My first digital cam was a Sony 3.xx megapixel camera that I bough forever ago and it took better pictures than a lot of newer ones that I've used. I'll probably buy a Sony to replace this POS.

Im selling my a55.. :P

My first digital cam was a Sony 3.xx megapixel camera that I bough forever ago and it took better pictures than a lot of newer ones that I've used. I'll probably buy a Sony to replace this POS.

Im selling my a55.. tongue.png

Probably doesn't match my budget/needs at the moment, thanks though!

Probably doesn't match my budget/needs at the moment, thanks though!

Rick, what's your budget?

I don't want to spend anymore than 225-250. I'm going to take the step up to dslr soon so I don't think I'd want to spend anymore than that on a p and s right now. Just want something better than my s3 for the time being.

Sorry for jacking your question Drew I hope the answers help us both haha.