Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.

Want to go to London too, but not sure why.

:)

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.

smile.png

Interesting. Paris is absolutely my favorite city in the world. So much to see and do and EAT

Sean, for a permaban: 

Go to the user's profile

Above "Overview" (on the left) it says "0 warning points". Click "0 warning points", on the next page click "Warn Member" on the right

Select reason for punishment

Click "Change punishment" (button appears only after you select the reason)

Then select all 4 boxes and click Warn or Apply to confirm.

I don't have that tab available. It is likely only open to SMs and Admins. Tech team does not seem to have that. I checked on Matt's and Neal's profiles.

TechTeam Members have the same settings as SuperMods, just purple stuff.

Sean, for a permaban: 

Go to the user's profile

Above "Overview" (on the left) it says "0 warning points". Click "0 warning points", on the next page click "Warn Member" on the right

>Sean, for a permaban: 

Go to the user's profile

THat is how it used to work but at some point they changed me so it doesn't. I figured I was demoted.

I guess I was demoted too Sean, Admin CP seems to work.  

No one was demoted, the above description by Adrian works.   ;)

Sad to see passive 3D is the thing. sad.png

Passive 3D?

Passive 3d is what is used in theaters and many TVs.

Passive 3d has no electronic interaction with the tv.

Active 3d, like a tv, refreshes the actual lenses many times a second which creates the 3d picture.

The original active 3d was so slow, you could actually see the flashes in the lenses which made many people dizzy, sick, etc.

That gave active 3d a bad wrap.

Now, since tech has gotten better, I prefer Active 3d over Passive 3d..

Yea the glasses can be $$$ but i'm paying for better depth as well.

Ah. I like passive better so far. I would rather have neither though. Aside from avatar I didn't think it added much to many movies. Maybe Harry Potter was cool, but not much else.

Most all pixar is very good in 3D. Going to watch the new star track tonight in 3D.

Damn, I want to also.

smile.png

Interesting. Paris is absolutely my favorite city in the world. So much to see and do and EAT

I may feel different after going there. I just figured I wouldn't like all the American hating frenchies.

Freedom fries god Damnit!

I'm going to participate in a brutal crash diet and exercise program. And so is the wife. Mainly to handle all the walking.

And so I can look like a baller in a suit.

Shop so much I will speak Italian.

Today is a record day of spam for SSA.  Been on top of it most of the day.

I raped, I mean flagged a ton as well. I would do more than just a flag if there were an option.

Top right of the forum window is the Admin CP. Open it in a new window or new tab. Search the member name and on the top of that screen you will see "Ban Options". Click that tab,check all the boxes (be sure to move the user to the ban list) and click save.

We've not been IP banning due to issues with sharing IPs.

Ok, I haven't been banning IP's due to I thought there were prior problems with it.  

I have slowed down on banning IP's due to many spammers with proxy using IP's that normal members have.

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.Want to go to London too, but not sure why.:)

I may feel different after going there. I just figured I wouldn't like all the American hating frenchies.Freedom fries god Damnit!

Surprisingly I felt more of that in Italy than France. I also enjoyed my time in France more than Italy which I wasn't expecting.

Anarchy mids should be here next week!  WooHoo!

Are you going to actually install them?

I'm going to participate in a brutal crash diet and exercise program. And so is the wife. Mainly to handle all the walking.

Good luck sir.  Having a partner helps.

Sean, for a permaban: 

Go to the user's profile

>Sean, for a permaban: 

Go to the user's profile

THat is how it used to work but at some point they changed me so it doesn't. I figured I was demoted.

I guess I was demoted too Sean, Admin CP seems to work.

No one was demoted, the above description by Adrian works.   wink.png
Ha, Aaron you take me too seriously.

Sad to see passive 3D is the thing. sad.png

Passive 3D?

Passive 3d is what is used in theaters and many TVs.

Passive 3d has no electronic interaction with the tv.

Active 3d, like a tv, refreshes the actual lenses many times a second which creates the 3d picture.

The original active 3d was so slow, you could actually see the flashes in the lenses which made many people dizzy, sick, etc.

That gave active 3d a bad wrap.

Now, since tech has gotten better, I prefer Active 3d over Passive 3d..

Yea the glasses can be $$$ but i'm paying for better depth as well.

Ah. I like passive better so far. I would rather have neither though. Aside from avatar I didn't think it added much to many movies. Maybe Harry Potter was cool, but not much else.

Most all pixar is very good in 3D. Going to watch the new star track tonight in 3D.

Damn, I want to also.

Might have drank a little too much and fell asleep. Woke up at the end, just have to watch it again.

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.Want to go to London too, but not sure why.smile.png

I may feel different after going there. I just figured I wouldn't like all the American hating frenchies.Freedom fries god Damnit!
Surprisingly I felt more of that in Italy than France. I also enjoyed my time in France more than Italy which I wasn't expecting.
Generally speaking the food in Italy is horseshit unless you seriously pay for it. Garbage fast food is awesome in France.

Also, Italy is great but no city requires more than a couple days. Rome perhaps 3. Paris could easily be a week.

Good luck sir. Having a partner helps.

I'm gonna leave her at the hotel and find me some foreign strange!

I would like to go to Grece I think and see the beautiful water there. Maybe Paris, but aside from the obvious reasons of the Eiffel and Arch and maybe food I had heard it isn't too much fun.Want to go to London too, but not sure why.smile.png

Generally speaking the food in Italy is horseshit unless you seriously pay for it. Garbage fast food is awesome in France.

The food in France was excellent. 

I thought I would be in salume heaven.

The meats anywhere I had them in Europe were superior to almost anything I have had here, and the cheeses! 

My world is blown.

Awesome. At least I'm 3x4 times the man as the average Italian or Frenchman.

As long as I don't bump into some country Frenchman of Gaul descent.

It is there, but the growth here is amazing. There you really have to pay for it regrettably. A $100 dinner there quality wise is equivalent to a $30 meal here. Wine is also the same way. I bought all sorts of dump down the drain 30E bottles, but when I spent 80E they were great.

The meats anywhere I had them in Europe were superior to almost anything you can get here, and the cheeses!
You obviously live in not a food meca. Of course it is South. My opinion is the opposite.