Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

At least they're honest. laugh.png

What did I miss about SQ lol?

In their black friday thread they basically said you're SOL if you order from them and the package is missing from your doorstep because you live in the hood.

At least they're honest. laugh.png

What did I miss about SQ lol?

In their black friday thread they basically said you're SOL if you order from them and the package is missing from your doorstep because you live in the hood.

LMFAO!!!! Go SQ!!

Side note, today is a with and w/o contrast brain MRI. Time to see more in depth what is fucked up, what is not, and what is just dead space.

Hopefully this gets some answers.

J

Having a brain MRI on Tuesday myself. I've have felt pressure all around my head for the last few weeks and sometimes feel like my vision gets a little funny throughout the day. I can't shake it and it's frustrating. I wake up some mornings feeling just like I'm hungover (sans nausea). some days it just goes away and other days I feel like crap most of the day.

what's going on with you? (If you care to share)

Can't seem to stop listening to this band...

Side note, today is a with and w/o contrast brain MRI. Time to see more in depth what is fucked up, what is not, and what is just dead space.

Hopefully this gets some answers.

J

Having a brain MRI on Tuesday myself. I've have felt pressure all around my head for the last few weeks and sometimes feel like my vision gets a little funny throughout the day. I can't shake it and it's frustrating. I wake up some mornings feeling just like I'm hungover (sans nausea). some days it just goes away and other days I feel like crap most of the day.

what's going on with you? (If you care to share)

First, J, how did I miss this!?! I hope it comes back ok. Looking for a bruise/trauma? I think you mentioned that one time. Maybe my memory is going....

Mike, bro, wtf man! Not good! I hope it comes back that you are just too smart and your intellect is smushing your brain. Then you can get an Rx for bourbon and kill a few.

Hey look its a squirrel!

Do NOT buy from SoundQubed if you live in the hood.  Doh.gif

??

Two more places saying the new Speed3 could be AWD.

Hope everyone took their drugs today

http://animatorexpo.com/mememe/

I'm missing something.

Drugs.

Lots of Drugs.

maybe I need to see it on a PC

I should have waited a few days to buy my Q1-3500!!! Maybe I will just get another one...lol And strap them babies....

Edited by mikel7829

Buddy just sent me a pic of a bottle of Woodford masters pinot finish that he got for me!

My Wang is getting moist.

Buddy just sent me a pic of a bottle of Woodford masters pinot finish that he got for me!

My Wang is getting moist.

There was a post on Reddit the other day about the best things to say to immediately end a first date. I think you win.

Best part is the bar night after where everyone buys a round from first to get out to last.