Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Finally a beer I can drink without making a sour face! Loving this stuff, a little pricey, but so worth it! 

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32877/179913/

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Finally a beer I can drink without making a sour face! Loving this stuff, a little pricey, but so worth it! 

Lately I've been partial to Ciders

WTF. Shocked by GM once again...somehow I want another one.

We'll see when I drive it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Lately I've been partial to Ciders

We have lots of hard ciders and some are good. I have been trying all kinds of beer lately and finally found something I like.

I usually send Aaron home with some goods too.

Hopefully 2017 brings a Chevy GTS Sedan, lol. Or hell, better would be a Chevy HDSV Sedan. Call it what it is and give me the damn lion.

Good looking car.

The LSA conversion is about $3500 + labor. Rest is pretty much the same other than the front clip.

Good looking car.

so much more than what it ships here like:

chevrolet-ss-gets-thumbs-up-from-consume

I am thinking a good project for you and the little men would be to build a car.

They really should have at least used the flowtie for it

Arbitrary question time.

GM 6.2, 2.3L Whipple, 102mm TB and Long tubes.

What would adding race cats due to the power?

How much louder than stock manifold/exhaust once the hi-flow cats are back?

Want better NVH. Will fix classically, but am thinking on the source. Plus I know a certain woman who hates it now based on getting car sick due to smell.

Arbitrary question time.

Want better NVH. Will fix classically, but am thinking on the source. Plus I know a certain woman who hates it now based on getting car sick due to smell.

On my friends g37 it was about the same loudness but added a bit of a rasp to it.

I think I really want an x6m...

yes. Me too. But I am way too cheap to do it

I think I really want an x6m...

yes. Me too. But I am way too cheap to do it

I found some low miles CPO units for about low 40's.....

Maybe it was a fluke. I'm trying not to look into it.

Is it as amazing as I think it is in my dreams?

Arbitrary question time.

Are you not running cats now?

Personally, I'd stay away from "hi-flow" cats on a daily car. They need replaced more often. You'll be lucky to get 3 years out of them. I'd find a way to fit a factory replacement equivalent.

The factory ones are teeny. sad.png Anything that flows that lives?

No pussy on my truck atm tongue.png

WTF. Shocked by GM once again...somehow I want another one.

We'll see when I drive it.

I'd just about kill for an SS w/ 416 stroker and 2.9l whipple.

Then again I've always enjoyed custom/hot rod wagons and sedans moreso than the traditional 2 door based variety. I'm weird.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Honestly, I'd leave it alone, but have the exhaust fully welded or at least v-bands in an area you need a clamp. Should cost you less than cats and retain little restriction. You shouldn't have any odor issues unless you have a leak.

No odor issues for me unless you backup with the windows down, when it's cold.

Honestly, I'd leave it alone, but have the exhaust fully welded or at least v-bands in an area you need a clamp. Should cost you less than cats and retain little restriction. You shouldn't have any odor issues unless you have a leak.

Smells like it isn't catalyzed. The only issue with that is it makes my wife car sick. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

Can't open the sun roof while going 50 with her in the car, can't have it running when she gets in it, etc...